uke2se
Penultimate Amazing
- Joined
- Jan 4, 2010
- Messages
- 14,424
I will stay on topic in this thread, but since you asked it before I will answer it. Yes, I believe the official version is possible. I keep an open mind and, to use a term GWB used, have all options on the table.
Good. You think the official version is possible, and you think your version is possible. Let's apply Occam's razor.
Your version:
- Requires a massive conspiracy, including TV network personnel from tech staff and up to head of networks, first responders at the scene, including police and firemen who lost co-workers at ground zero, airlines who covered up the (not) missing planes, including ground crew, air crew and airport personnel, the families of the victims aboard the (not) missing aircraft, air traffic controllers in multiple airports, not to mention all the military and government personnel.
- Requires technology that doesn't officially exist, such as laterally burning thermite that can burn through massive steel columns, and direct edit tv equipment which can seamlessly impose images on live broadcast.
- Requires all the world's leading engineering, architect and demolition experts (with the exception of a handful twoofers) to have missed all the evidence and fumbled the science, while a bunch of people on the internet managed to figure it out.
Official version:
- Requires the existence of misguided religious fanatics willing to die for their faith.
- Requires that science that has been well known for a couple of hundred years actually works.
- Requires people being able to make mistakes.
I'd say Occam favors the latter version. Do you disagree?