Wow this is just like any/all discussion's at BFF(Bigfoot Fantasy with Friends) with Sasfooty....right out of the attention seeking playbook....just not sure why someone would do it here?
I know what you mean Cervelo.
He refuses to answer pertinent questions though.
Like where is the photo with such exquisite detail taken in April of 2010?
An honest answer to that one question is impossible in my opinion.
In my opinion, this perfect picture never existed, it was about attention getting.
Just waiting for verification from the wood nymphs.
I am sure several people here have heard what happened to Timothy Treadwell and his girlfriend in the wilds of Alaska (October 2003).
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...hZA_GkZK3zPyYAg&bvm=bv.78677474,d.aWw&cad=rjt
I just watched the documentary by Werner Herzog called "Grizzly Man".
I do not believe anyone has gotten within 15 feet of something that could kill
them with one swipe of its mighty pig-slapping hand. Nor do I believe that anyone is getting
"habituated" at Area X. (unless someone gets killed, then Bigfoot would leave
some clues that they killed and ate the person. Just like the brown bear that
killed Treadwell and his girlfriend.)
Is there anyone willing to give their life to prove Bigfoot exists?
I think not, and that is what makes the BLAARG exciting.
They have convinced each other how awesome and powerful Bigfoot is,
and only the "knowers" can play and go on "expeditions".
What is confusing is
why come to a place where
no one will ever be convinced
by their
non existing evidence?
ABP, since you live in Alaska would you be more concerned about a bear from
the Katmai peninsula or a Bigfoot?
Probably neither. There is no Bigfoot, and you would never put yourself in
the position that Treadwell did.
Anyway, I would be more concerned with the sudden interest in everything
Alaska. Monsters, Mysteries, Home-buying and squatting. I would not want
them to find my spot.
