• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more
My site must irk you for some reason. It's free, if you don't like it, don't go there.

Lying irks me. On your website you claim blobs in your branch photos are giant bigfoots doing primatey things, thus your need to be "packin' large." Here you claim that the photos cannot be used as scientific evidence of bigfoot. You're being dishonest there or here which I, as a researcher and a skeptic, find irksome.
 
This isn't possible.
Forget Napalm. It's FLIR, man.


The Footers did not like my proposal to Napalm a valley known to harbor Bigfoots, saying that there wouldn't be any DNA left to test.
The Bigfooters don't like any quick and easy way to confirm Bigfoot. That's because when these things are done it shows that Bigfoot isn't out there.

The biggest manhunt in the history of Pennsylvania just successfully completed and it was done primarily in forested areas. Lots of aircraft with FLIR used as well as boot-on-the-ground with modern government technology. No Bigfoot. They also didn't find any giant beavers or any Pennsylvanian giant ground sloths.

The Bigfooters won't talk about government or commercial FLIR being the way to confirm Bigfoot because they know that it would have already done that if Bigfoot really did exist. Within hours or days, the USAF would not only be able to detect and track Bigfoots, they would also be able to make names for individuals.
 
I forgot that the Internet can't contain any accurate information about the world prior to when it was invented.


I already did. That was one of my sources that revealed that you are wrong about multiple things.


Same thing, and I already knew that. You are obfuscating.

You asked, I provided you with 100% accurate information. Exactly what am I "wrong" about?
Let's hear it.
Chris B.
 
Lying irks me. On your website you claim blobs in your branch photos are giant bigfoots doing primatey things, thus your need to be "packin' large." Here you claim that the photos cannot be used as scientific evidence of bigfoot. You're being dishonest there or here which I, as a researcher and a skeptic, find irksome.

Then you must be at constant odds with yourself. Chris B.
 
Same reason I wouldn't shoot you dmaker, I respect life. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not willing to die if I'm attacked. But unless that happens the pistol stays in the holster. Chris B.

You must at least have massive piles of poo and feeding sign that you've collected, you know, from the 12-footers?
 
Same reason I wouldn't shoot you dmaker, I respect life. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not willing to die if I'm attacked. But unless that happens the pistol stays in the holster. Chris B.

Killing one isn't necessary.
 
The names. I already posted what you are wrong about and I don't need to revise anything.

It could just be your memory.

Thank you for at least allowing me a fault of memory, but I assure you, there is no fault. When I was there 1985 to 1988 it was called the Alamogordo Primate Research Facility. Exactly when they changed it to the Alamogordo Primate Facility, I have no idea because I was no longer there. I suppose about the same time their research supposedly ended.
Chris B.
 
If you wanted to do some research I would suggest trying to find out why at least 4 chimps were reported as cooked to death in the 1990's (public knowledge). Specifically how that happened and how it was possible.
Would it jog your memory if you now learned that it was only three chimps that died in an overheated enclosure? Maybe you would prefer to change from the subject of your memory and to only say that "well three chimps is too many."
 
If a person were to make an inquiry what name would they use? Use the two different names you gave (neither of which appear on the web at all), or use the name that always appears in the historical record?

When I was there 1985 to 1988 it was called the Alamogordo Primate Research Facility.
First you started out calling it Alamogordo Primate Research, then you changed that by adding Facility to the end. But both names are wrong, or should I say both names are "unofficial"?
 
Chris,
Your site has some great blobsquatchs, it might be helpful to bust out the red pen for us that don't have the ability to see what you claim to have witnessed.
Are you the same guy that brought us the apple tree owl squatch?
 
You must at least have massive piles of poo and feeding sign that you've collected, you know, from the 12-footers?

Yup. Any fecal material will have DNA in it. Plus, it'll have info about diet, which will contribute to ecological analysis and the like. Poop may be MORE informative than the organism.

ChrisBFRPKY said:
Thank you for at least allowing me a fault of memory,
Hey!! When I do that, you accuse me of calling you damaged and inferior (or whatever nonsense you posted)! How come you accept that your memory may be faulty here, but in other areas we're expected to simply accept your story without question?
 
On giganto's appearance.
.......Descriptions, pics and skull models based on a piece of jaw bone...........

A sketch on Wikipedia isn't a good basis on which one can assert that you know what something looks like. I believe there is controversy, or at least discussion, as to whether giganto was bipedal or a knuckle-walker (like a gorilla). Well, if the scientists involved don't know the answer to that, then clearly you can't. If we don't know about their gait, we don't know about their legs, hips, belly, shoulders, arms, hands etc. Yet you claim to know enough about what they look like to determine that the shadows in your photos look like gigantos.

I find that most odd.
 
Last edited:
According to reports, they were here before that time, but it would only be speculation as to whether this is a surviving population or newcomers.
There are reports of Bigfoot in Kentucky prior to the 1870s? What were they calling the giant hairy bipedal ape back then? I don't see why such reports of Bigfoot (if there really are any reports) couldn't be wrong or lies.

I guess you'd need to say that Kentucky Bigfoots escaped without confirmation both the Civil War and the logging.

ETA: Chris, could you imagine Bigfoot during the Civil War? It must have been quite a spectacle to see and hear 43 rifles going off simultaneously all aimed at a 9 foot tall hairy ape.
 
Last edited:
MikeG said:
If we don't know about their gait, we don't know about their legs, hips, belly, shoulders, arms, hands etc.
Without knowing the attachment of the atlas to the skull, we can't know how it held its head. If we know that, we can make some scientific wild-donkey guesses (SWAGs) as to its gate. That said, evolution is just weird, and an upright organism with a knuckle-walking attachment of the atlas and skull isn't impossible (it's not ideal, but then again, neither are external testicles).

Given the material I've seen replicas of, I'm more or less okay with using, as a working hypothesis, an upright gate. It's a reasonable working hypothesis.

The rest? Pure speculation and mere opinion. I'm generally overly willing to accept, at least tentatively, some hypothesis, and even I'm not willing to venture an opinion here.

http://palaeo-electronica.org/content/2014/917-commentary-state-of-the-palaeoart

Here's a fun discussion of paleontological illustration, in a peer-reviewed journal (open-access; no paywall). It discusses the problems, as well as the benefits, of this facinating field. The importance of this field CANNOT be overstated--my path in life was, to the best I've been able to determine, set by paleo artists (animetronics, but still). An entire generation of my field has been inspired by Jurassic Park. And it's a rigorous, lively field of study. Well worth the read if you're interested in how this sort of thing is really done.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom