• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more
NL, can you post or link to the original resolution full size photo of this?


picture.php
 
NL, can you post or link to the original resolution full size photo of this?


[qimg]http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=1149&pictureid=8180[/qimg]

Sorry, but I'm not sure what you are asking. I took this picture with my digital camera, loaded it onto my computer, and then uploaded it to my User CP folder and copied the link. I didn't change the resolution or alter it in any way.
 
Yeah, the forum has a maximum size limit for attachments. Can you put the original on a file hosting site, or something like Photobucket, Flickr, etc?
 
Yeah, the forum has a maximum size limit for attachments. Can you put the original on a file hosting site, or something like Photobucket, Flickr, etc?

I don't have one of those accounts and don't really want to open one up just for one picture. I tried to post it to Facebook, but don't think that accomplished what you want. https://www.facebook.com/250261758442340/photos/a.541722022629644.1073741827.250261758442340/541721535963026/?type=1&theater

I could email it to you if you want to PM an address.
 
According to master Moneymaker at least. Although it often occured to me if Bigfoot are so swift, sneaky, and strong why not come up from behind and break the neck instead? Or, armed with a big rock, bash Bambi's head in?



They're sadistic mofos, dude. There's a great evil in the woods and I fear for NL if he persists in pushing his luck with these monsters. Eventually, NL will have a horror story on his hands. Well, I hope so, anyway. I think he should call it "Bigfoot: The Bloodening."
 
They're sadistic mofos, dude. There's a great evil in the woods and I fear for NL if he persists in pushing his luck with these monsters. Eventually, NL will have a horror story on his hands. Well, I hope so, anyway. I think he should call it "Bigfoot: The Bloodening."

Get out of my head! I've long wanted to prank Bigfoot enthusiasts with something like this!
 
Northernlights,

To cause a spiral fracture the leg would be twisted until the bone broke causing considerable stress on the joints. I see both joints appear to be intact, is this true?

I looks more like a human hunter said "lets whack this off with yer axe, it's 3 miles to the truck.", then his buddy agreed and that's what they did.
 
If these bones were the result of carnivore or scavenger activity I think it's really odd that they would be found together with one laying neatly on the other. There's no evidence of chewing nor of decomposition stain on the surrounding foliage nor any hairs. It doesn't appear that any rodents have gnawed.

I'm inclined to say that they were placed there by a person in the position and condition that we see. It could be a hoax by a person who knows that bones with this kind of break have previously been attributed to Bigfoot. If it is a hoax then I say again that the most likely candidate is the person presenting the evidence or a close associate. It would be no lucky accident at all that the bones were "found".
 
If these bones were the result of carnivore or scavenger activity I think it's really odd that they would be found together with one laying neatly on the other. There's no evidence of chewing nor of decomposition stain on the surrounding foliage nor any hairs. It doesn't appear that any rodents have gnawed.

I'm inclined to say that they were placed there by a person in the position and condition that we see.

I would agree. NL did you find these bones like this or put them there, together for your picture?
 

Could be - but my experience with cougars is that they will feed a few pounds off a kill and then cover it with debris to hide it. They will come back and feed until it starts to spoil - or another animal like a large bear or pack of wolves claim it. Appears that this is exposed to the elements which indicates another animal feeding on the carcass.
Also, cougars usually kill by throat throttling or breaking their prey's neck from ambush. Getting kicked by a deer in the face would deter a cat from grabbing a hind leg - IMHO.
 
Assuming Scratchcrotch is real. This whole notion of them grabbing deer by the leg and twisting is ridiculous. What happens next, the deer gives up? "Ow...ow..ok.eat me."

With a leg in one hand you only have one hand left to fight with vs the deers other three hooves and possibly antlers.

As a giant ape the first thing I would grab is an antler, give it a yank, break the neck and dinner is served.
 
Last edited:

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom