Drewbot
Philosopher
- Joined
- Sep 13, 2007
- Messages
- 7,752
If anyone anywhere has confirming biological evidence, it's time to put up or shut up.
Check the BFRO Reports Buddy. Plenty O' Evidence there.
If anyone anywhere has confirming biological evidence, it's time to put up or shut up.
He already answered that question...How about your opinion on the pig tossing bigfoot story?
I wouldn't investigate nonsensical sighting reports even if asked. I don't have the time for obvious idiocies.
Check the BFRO Reports Buddy. Plenty O' Evidence there.
After years of personal research and investigation, this is what I have chosen. I feel that it is the high road.Or one could choose to poke fun at bigfooters from a distance.
After years of personal research and investigation, this is what I have chosen. I feel that it is the high road.
If I were a fabulist I would create Bigfoot stories. What topic is more open to extraordinarily creative storytelling that some people can be counted upon to believe?
Just as official Bigfootery attracts an inordinate number of sociopaths, so does the general subject lure the fabulists among us.
What is their proportion in society, I wonder? Surely greater than the proportion who have made Bigfoot reports.
How many fabulists do you imagine it takes to scribe an issue of Penthouse Letters?
Does that mag still exist?
Imagine an 8' tall, 500 pound creature leaping 45' at a time, and now imagine the stresses on tendons, ligaments, and bones from partaking in such an activity.
6' tall 240 pound line backers blow their ACL out just making a cut on FIELD-TURF
and FIELD TURF is flat, soft, and designed with joint safety in mind.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-pIeGgKtIs
This species is running through the SABINE RIVER BOTTOMS, faster than an ATV, leaping and landing 15 yards away, on questionable footing, Cracking the ribs of a 200 pound HOG, with a few punches, incapacitating the prey. When trying to control hogs, the safest way to incapacitate them is to grab their hind legs and lift them off the ground. Those things have scissor knives for teeth, and you do not want to be on the side of them. They can swing those things out in deadly fashion to the side, but not to the rear.
If you think Hogs of this size, are going to have Ribs broken by a few punches from a giant Biped, I don't think you've ever seen how nasty, and thick these hogs are. Plus the guy could 'hear' the ribs cracking from his tree stand. LOL.
And don't forget that they also run down deer and break their hind legs (the deer's hind legs, not bigfoot's).
Correct. Just like this. See how both hind legs have spiral fractures.
[qimg]http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=1149&pictureid=8180[/qimg]
And don't forget that they also run down deer and break their hind legs (the deer's hind legs, not bigfoot's).
Both legs are broken in the same place and in the same way.Of course Parcher. You know a spirally fractured ungulate bone could not be the result of naturally occuring real-life things. It must be the result of a Giant, Hairy, Unclassified, Hyper-Intelligent Bipedal Ape Man.
http://www.unr.edu/Documents/libera...ary-haynes/haynes-spiralfractures-amerant.pdf
I mean, a bear or wolf trying to get at the marrow in a fresh deer bone, wouldn't be able to break a bone in such a manner, right?
Of course Parcher. You know a spirally fractured ungulate bone could not be the result of naturally occuring real-life things. It must be the result of a Giant, Hairy, Unclassified, Hyper-Intelligent Bipedal Ape Man.
http://www.unr.edu/Documents/libera...ary-haynes/haynes-spiralfractures-amerant.pdf
I mean, a bear or wolf trying to get at the marrow in a fresh deer bone, wouldn't be able to break a bone in such a manner, right?
Both legs are broken in the same place and in the same way.
Roadkill is at the top of my list. Road-killed deer carcasses and/or their legs can be moved by animals or people.