I thought something rang familiar about this. Yes, I do believe that to be SweetSusiq from the BFF as well. I bumped heads with her in the Tar Pit recently where I candidly told her that I thought she was full of BS and that some detail of her encounter story changed almost every time she told it.
The response? Woe is me, why are you picking on me? Typical.
I saw the story changing too in the various renditions across these sites - not even capable of consistency in what the alleged animal was. The number of encounters changed too, but what we have seen is already so ridiculous it is hardly worth itemizing every utterance.
You'll notice our broken record emotional manipulator tried to pre-empt discussing her wild stories, just like she did above with you:
sweet, kind-hearted person and I had worried that she might fall victim to a goonish, erroneous smear campaign
Yeah, wild stories - six paranormal encounters with ghosts, dogman, bigfoot, and aliens in one sentence alone - anybody questioning that is a goon who is trying to smear her.
This is the troubling thing about Bigfoot University - once you have been trained in this antisocial conduct then you can turn those abusive tactics on anyone.
And while you are busy with nasty personal attacks, insist it is your opposition that is making them. That is the primary problem with "seeing cryptids": all of the nasty behavior surrounding protecting the lies.
She was not three feet from a nine foot tall sasquatch/dogman and she was not twenty feet from an alien space craft. It was not misidentification of a NASA module they were flying 20 feet from her. It is a totally made-up story and she is a virtual conveyor belt of them.
This was the
best evidence he could muster for true belief over BLAARGing.
Paul - one of the most ridiculous things about trackways is that they start and end abruptly, and are found where it is easy to make footprints with stompers as opposed to a context that makes sense for an animal going somewhere or doing something.
Pointing that out of course makes you a goon.