• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

...Richard Gage destroyed by Kim Hill

Jus' returnin' the favour for Niagara on the Lake, donchaknow?

Or was it York? I forget. :D

/derail

Hmmm!

Oh yeah, where Oliver Hazzard Perry was in command of the great lakes region when you guys slipped up there to invade. You guys tried your damndest, I'll give you that! :D

There's only 1 ship from that period in time, the U.S. Brig Niagra, located in Erie, PA!
 

Attachments

  • US Brig Niagra.jpg
    US Brig Niagra.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
No, that battle was one-sided (although as I recall, Barclay gave a fairly good account of himself all things considered). Had the States not attacked York in April '13 and the Sir Isaac Brock (which was rather late on-the-stocks) been burned, Chauncey wouldn't have been able to spare the men for Lake Erie and would have been playing tag around Lake Ontario with the Provincial Marine.

But then, we Canucks like to raise a jar o' grog every August 16th in fond memory of "Granny" Hull who gave up Detroit without contest.
 
No, that battle was one-sided (although as I recall, Barclay gave a fairly good account of himself all things considered). Had the States not attacked York in April '13 and the Sir Isaac Brock (which was rather late on-the-stocks) been burned, Chauncey wouldn't have been able to spare the men for Lake Erie and would have been playing tag around Lake Ontario with the Provincial Marine.

But then, we Canucks like to raise a jar o' grog every August 16th in fond memory of "Granny" Hull who gave up Detroit without contest.

True Fitz!

I love history, it was exciting back then!
 
If the White House had caught fire half an hour later, your sister would have a few questions to answer.

I'm saying that Jane Standley was in the same studio as an ABC crew. If a CNN crew would know what Building 7 was, an ABC crew should too.

Your personal beliefs are wrong. Your ignorance is showing.

BTW, Do you realized how BIG those studios are?? Stop using personal beliefs for arguments, as they make you look like a moron.
 
If the White House had caught fire half an hour later, your sister would have a few questions to answer.
.

Not if all emergency services had been saying that it probably would hours in advance.
 
Hmmm!

Oh yeah, where Oliver Hazzard Perry was in command of the great lakes region when you guys slipped up there to invade. You guys tried your damndest, I'll give you that! :D

There's only 1 ship from that period in time, the U.S. Brig Niagra, located in Erie, PA!

Put in Bay, Perry's monument... Those who know what I'm talking about know, those who don't have never been to Frosty's. Pre-fire or otherwise.
 
She could help the investigators by telling them where she heard the prediction. The BBC should do the same.

They got it from CNN, as they've already said. CNN got it from a reporter whose words were something along the lines of "Firefighters are expecting WTC7 to collapse at any moment, in fact it may already have collapsed", which somewhere got mutated into "WTC7 has collapsed". So the source of the prediction was the assessment of firefighters on the scene - that some combination of impact damage and fire damage had compromised the structure so badly that a total collapse was likely - and the cause of the mistake was simple Chinese whispers. I know you'll choose not to believe that, but we all know that the reason you choose not to believe it is that reality disagrees with your preferred conclusion.

Dave
 
She could help the investigators by telling them where she heard the prediction. The BBC should do the same.

Ah truther circular logic.

The BBC has come out and said where they got the WTC7 has collapsed... from reuters, who had put it out on the wire that it had collapsed before it had.

You really should spend 5 minutes doing REAL research instead of twoofie research.
 
So, by truther logic, anytime any news reports something that is incorrect, they should be prosecuted.

I love that!! I bet the weather guys would be the first to go. They are ALWAYS wrong??
 
She could help the investigators by telling them where she heard the prediction. The BBC should do the same.


My sister came home from work during the mayhem, claiming they let everyone go home because they had heard a plane was heading for I-70 (which runs near our house and closer still to where she worked).

I scoffed at the idea.

Then some time later the news reported that a plane had gone down near Somerset, PA. What's strange is that I-70 runs right through Somerset and Flight 93 would have crossed that Interstate on its way to Washington, DC if it hadn't been stopped.

Did my sister's manager have fore-knowledge of the attack?
 
Last edited:
My sister came home from work during the mayhem, claiming they let everyone go home because they had heard a plane was heading for I-70 (which runs near our house and closer still to where she worked).

I scoffed at the idea.

Then some time later the news reported that a plane had gone down near Somerset, PA. What's strange is that I-70 runs right through Somerset and Flight 93 would have crossed that Interstate on its way to Washington, DC if it hadn't been stopped.

Did my sister's manager have fore-knowledge of the attack?

Your sister doesn't live that far from Johnstown I guess, Cl1!
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom