fitzgibbon
Master Poster
Jus' returnin' the favour for Niagara on the Lake, donchaknow?
Jus' returnin' the favour for Niagara on the Lake, donchaknow?
Or was it York? I forget.
/derail
If the White House had caught fire half an hour later, your sister would have a few questions to answer.
If the White House had caught fire half an hour later, your sister would have a few questions to answer.
No, that battle was one-sided (although as I recall, Barclay gave a fairly good account of himself all things considered). Had the States not attacked York in April '13 and the Sir Isaac Brock (which was rather late on-the-stocks) been burned, Chauncey wouldn't have been able to spare the men for Lake Erie and would have been playing tag around Lake Ontario with the Provincial Marine.
But then, we Canucks like to raise a jar o' grog every August 16th in fond memory of "Granny" Hull who gave up Detroit without contest.
If the White House had caught fire half an hour later, your sister would have a few questions to answer.
I'm saying that Jane Standley was in the same studio as an ABC crew. If a CNN crew would know what Building 7 was, an ABC crew should too.
If the White House had caught fire half an hour later, your sister would have a few questions to answer.
.
Hmmm!
Oh yeah, where Oliver Hazzard Perry was in command of the great lakes region when you guys slipped up there to invade. You guys tried your damndest, I'll give you that!
There's only 1 ship from that period in time, the U.S. Brig Niagra, located in Erie, PA!
Are you serious?
[fnord] Should I mention to this guy that my sister and I are both Canadian?[/fnord]
Put in Bay, Perry's monument... Those who know what I'm talking about know, those who don't have never been to Frosty's. Pre-fire or otherwise.
She could help the investigators by telling them where she heard the prediction. The BBC should do the same.
She could help the investigators by telling them where she heard the prediction. The BBC should do the same.
She could help the investigators by telling them where she heard the prediction. The BBC should do the same.
My sister came home from work during the mayhem, claiming they let everyone go home because they had heard a plane was heading for I-70 (which runs near our house and closer still to where she worked).
I scoffed at the idea.
Then some time later the news reported that a plane had gone down near Somerset, PA. What's strange is that I-70 runs right through Somerset and Flight 93 would have crossed that Interstate on its way to Washington, DC if it hadn't been stopped.
Did my sister's manager have fore-knowledge of the attack?
Put in Bay, Perry's monument... Those who know what I'm talking about know, those who don't have never been to Frosty's. Pre-fire or otherwise.