• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Reddish stuff in the tub?

Of course, I asked why the red light means it's a recorder...seeing that they don't need a red light to record things. He says it's the only way they can track the infrared signal from the device....LOL :D


Geez... Why would they need to track something that's immobile?
 
In case someone moves it. How would they know it's there to move it? The red light.
 
... is a harmless chemical that didn't exist before about 1960 or so. He was unsure of the exact date. He claimed the government had released a small amount of this harmless chemical into the ecosystem in California and has been charting its spread across the country.

So... it's worldwide now? :eek:
 
tell him that the conspiracy of red bathtub gunk can only be fought by the patriotic scrubbing bubbles cleaning product. at least it'll get his bathtub nice and shiny.
 
Tell him...

The little plastic things on the ends of shoe laces are called aglets... their true purpose is... sinister!

Wow. And all this time I thought they were there to make it easier to poke the ends of the laces through the little holes in the shoe. Maybe that's just what they want me to think.
 
I think it's bacteria also, I get little streaks of it under the whirlpool jets of the tub if it hasn't been cleaned in a while. I think the color comes from the pigment or something leaching from the tile grout, because I never noticed it before the bathroom was remodeled and we just had a plastic shower enclosure.

eta: man, I'm thick... I just now understood the meaning of Howie's user name. :blush:
 
Last edited:
IIRC the stuff is usually a combination of bacteria, iron oxide and soap solution.
 
I think it's bacteria also, I get little streaks of it under the whirlpool jets of the tub if it hasn't been cleaned in a while. I think the color comes from the pigment or something leaching from the tile grout, because I never noticed it before the bathroom was remodeled and we just had a plastic shower enclosure.

eta: man, I'm thick... I just now understood the meaning of Howie's user name. :blush:

I must have seen it twenty times before I caught it.

(Hey Howie... Snatch, my ass)
 
Wow. And all this time I thought they were there to make it easier to poke the ends of the laces through the little holes in the shoe. Maybe that's just what they want me to think.



You need to look deeper, man! Ask yourself, why would they want you to be able to tie your shoes easier? Once you understand that, you'll understand everything!
 
Well this thread is a huge relief to me. I can call up those ex-girlfriends who said I was lazy and didn't clean the tub enough. Turns out I was the target of a government conspiracy the whole time.

Now what the heck is in my toilet....?
 
It's funny you mention that. There's a dude I work with that hasn't met a CT he doesn't like...including ones he makes up clearly out of thin air...

He believes that all Smoke and CO Detectors have microphones built in that record every sound in your dwelling (the blinking red light gives it away). Then a Gov't Black Truck can drive up and wirelessly download the info at their leisure.

Of course, I asked why the red light means it's a recorder...seeing that they don't need a red light to record things. He says it's the only way they can track the infrared signal from the device....LOL :D

I'll have to ask him if he has "inside" knowledge of the "red stuff in da tub".

:D

I would like to bring attention to the " ones he makes up clearly out of thin air" part.

This trend bugs the crap out of me. At the end of the day me and any ct'er are two laymen in a debate. ( to be generous.) Yet, their talking heads tell them this isn't true.Which leads them to have what i call " neo syndrome" in which in their minds they are no longer a person with too much time on their hands surfing the net ( like myself.) they are a warrior in the battle, and their opinion should be taken as seriously as the experts ( even their own.)

To me, this is like me having an interest in physics, then expecting people to give my theory of how the universe was created serious consideration.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom