• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Reddish stuff in the tub?

Count yourself lucky; the eebil gummint isn't on to you...yet.

LOL! Yeah, I guess they must be persecuting our family by making our internet so damn slow. At least that's what my dad thinks. :p He could have switched to a better internet service, but NOOOOO...
 
Well this thread is a huge relief to me. I can call up those ex-girlfriends who said I was lazy and didn't clean the tub enough. Turns out I was the target of a government conspiracy the whole time.

Now what the heck is in my toilet....?

Illuminati patties?

:D
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom