bje
Graduate Poster
- Joined
- Mar 24, 2007
- Messages
- 1,281
I think that Heiwa has departed us. Draw your own conclusions.
I have no doubt he's lurking here.
I think that Heiwa has departed us. Draw your own conclusions.
He's back, but he prefers to stay out of this thread as it displeases him. Too many questions about his calculations apparently.I think that Heiwa has departed us. Draw your own conclusions.
Gregory did not at all rip up my paper. He had some comments/doubts of some details in the article which are highly appreciated and contribute to improvements of understanding. I have learnt a lot from Gregory ... as you can see from my paper. Actually it is Gregory's papers that inspired me to write my little WTC paper in the first place. Same stuff actually, but from another perspective. The practical one! What does all these formulas mean on 10 000 pages of Nist reports.
In my opinion the Nist report sheets are quite useful as toilet paper ... and little more. But in my part of the world we do not even use toilet paper!
Guess what we use!