• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Question for Heiwa

I think that Heiwa has departed us. Draw your own conclusions.
He's back, but he prefers to stay out of this thread as it displeases him. Too many questions about his calculations apparently.
 
Unlike the thread where I challenged his incredible assertions about this amazing fireproof steel he refers to. Not a single post in defence of his position, if I recall correctly.

:rolleyes:
 
Gregory did not at all rip up my paper. He had some comments/doubts of some details in the article which are highly appreciated and contribute to improvements of understanding. I have learnt a lot from Gregory ... as you can see from my paper. Actually it is Gregory's papers that inspired me to write my little WTC paper in the first place. Same stuff actually, but from another perspective. The practical one! What does all these formulas mean on 10 000 pages of Nist reports.

In my opinion the Nist report sheets are quite useful as toilet paper ... and little more. But in my part of the world we do not even use toilet paper!

Guess what we use!


Printed copies of your paper. That was easy.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom