• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Palin Spawn Engaged To Baby Daddy

I don't care. In fact, I'm mad this thread forced this tiny bit of unwanted information into my brain.
 
Last edited:
So sad you are all consumed with hate about the Palin family. You have completely forgotten about the Cheslie Clinton wedding. Once again your hate trumps love. That's why the world is the way it is.
 
So sad you are all consumed with hate about the Palin family. You have completely forgotten about the Cheslie Clinton wedding. Once again your hate trumps love. That's why the world is the way it is.

Hey, watch the generalities there. In my case, indifference trumps hate AND love.
 
So sad you are all consumed with hate about the Palin family. You have completely forgotten about the Cheslie Clinton wedding. Once again your hate trumps love. That's why the world is the way it is.

I don't hate the Palins, I mock them. How can you hate someone who brings you so much joy?
 
No wonder the baby daddy recanted all of the mean things he said about the Palins.
 
Someone start the poll-

How does it end:

1) Domestic violence
2) Infidelity (either party)
3) Mama Grizzly devours rogue male
4) AIDS
 
So sad you are all consumed with hate about the Palin family. You have completely forgotten about the Cheslie Clinton wedding. Once again your hate trumps love. That's why the world is the way it is.

I came to the thread for the Chris Crocker moment and The Painter didn't disappoint.

Thanks, dude.
 
You know, the funniest part about this thread being moved to the Social Issues section is that a whole new group of people, who never go to Politics, get exposed to my stupidity. The thought of that makes me laugh.

1sm213sharepopcorn.gif
 
Argh! Another piece of useless information claws its way into my brain! I think it's laying eggs!

If I had to deal with the pain of learning that reference, then all around me deserve the same torture. ;)
 
We're doing a disservice to the forum and, more importantly, James Randi, himself, if we don't start brainstorming a name for their second kid.

Slip
Targ
Vat
Lick
Calc
Shrek

...

I'm betting on one syllable, whatever the choice.
 
Last edited:
We're doing a disservice to the forum and, more importantly, James Randi, himself, if we don't start brainstorming a name for their second kid.

Slip
Targ
Vat
Lick
Calc
Shrek

...

I'm betting on one syllable, whatever the choice.


Prink
Dorp
Blaef
Nelk
Voop
Dask
Glish


I think there should be a theme. Some sort of meaningful continuity.

Fall, maybe.
Or Splat.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom