• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Merged Osama had a porn stash...?

I bet he was a furry!





ETA: err... not that there's anything wrong with that...but...c'mon.....he did live in a cave for a while......
 
bin Laden strikes me as the type who would enjoy suffocating a hamster. The hard way. Perhaps there is an explanation for that beatific look often seen on his face.
 
Aye, he was. I didn't say this was a fabrication, just that it wouldn't surprising if it were :) It will certainly tarnish his reputation.

McHrozni

Well, nobody's on the record as saying this is true AFAIK. It's attributed to "officials" who spoke to Reuters on condition of anonymity.
 
I imagine that some of the ladies involved may have been showing fingers, ankles or even hair of the head. Imagine the scandalousness!

PS, Yay porn! Not a sign of perversion, just humanness.

Well...that depends on how ugly the porn bitches are. Most porn bitches are flabby, lazy bitches.
 
Actually, the CIA shouldn't lie about bin Laden. They should tell everything unflattering they know about bin Laden. Then, when "called" on it, present the evidence. Eventually everyone will shut up and stop calling.

Then the CIA can unleash an avalanche of lies about bin Laden.
 
I think it's hilarious that we have people going "nothing wrong with porn!" yet are so skittish about it they refuse to even type the word on an anonymous online message board. ;)

I've always wondered about that myself. In days of yore an explanation was offered up that typing the word porn into a message will, somehow, bring that particular thread up in search results.

So, I was looking for some or girl on girl action because I genuinely like lesbians and I want to help them out with their education by buying their DVDs ....and....through no fault of my own, ended up on the JREF...honest dear. :D

Multiple wives and still he's for for the porn, I wonder how much of this stuff was home made
 
Well, nobody's on the record as saying this is true AFAIK. It's attributed to "officials" who spoke to Reuters on condition of anonymity.

It's essentially an unprovable claim, since it would be very easy to fabricate, and CIA (or US if you perfer) has a very good reason to do so. Not that I would mind if that were the case, it's just CIA doing it's job propertly.

McHrozni
 
It's essentially an unprovable claim, since it would be very easy to fabricate, and CIA (or US if you perfer) has a very good reason to do so. Not that I would mind if that were the case, it's just CIA doing it's job propertly.

And even so, wasn't it only reported that electronic-media porn was found in the compound? I don't think the anonymous source is even alleging that there is any evidence that it was OBL's.

ETA:
From the Reuters story:
The officials said they were not yet sure precisely where in the compound the pornography was discovered or who had been viewing it. Specifically, the officials said they did not know if bin Laden himself had acquired or viewed the materials.


ETA: Frankly, I think if OBL were a consumer of porn, he'd have been a lot more relaxed and maybe less intent on religious zealotry and committing acts of violence. But that's just speculation. . .
 
Last edited:
What a sorry, sad display of US delinquency.

We are not all in the USA. If you call this delinquency,what do you call organizing the murder of innocent people in various parts of the world? The porn does not interest me. It just shows you that rabid nutcases are human too.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom