Till then that'll do, lolOh, btw, the title of this thread could be misread as "Osama had a porn 'stache...?"
But it's too early in the morning for me to think up the proper joke.
Till then that'll do, lolOh, btw, the title of this thread could be misread as "Osama had a porn 'stache...?"
But it's too early in the morning for me to think up the proper joke.
http://www.examiner.com/conservative-in-national/osama-bin-laden-had-porno-the-pakistani-compound
I wonder what the nature of the porn was?
The officials said they were not yet sure precisely where in the compound the pornography was discovered or who had been viewing it. Specifically, the officials said they did not know if bin Laden himself had acquired or viewed the materials.
http://www.examiner.com/conservative-in-national/osama-bin-laden-had-porno-the-pakistani-compound
I wonder what the nature of the porn was?
Here's a hint. He was a man.
Aye, he was. I didn't say this was a fabrication, just that it wouldn't surprising if it wereIt will certainly tarnish his reputation.
McHrozni
I imagine that some of the ladies involved may have been showing fingers, ankles or even hair of the head. Imagine the scandalousness!
PS, Yay porn! Not a sign of perversion, just humanness.
I think it's hilarious that we have people going "nothing wrong with porn!" yet are so skittish about it they refuse to even type the word on an anonymous online message board.![]()
Well, nobody's on the record as saying this is true AFAIK. It's attributed to "officials" who spoke to Reuters on condition of anonymity.
Q.E.D.
72 videos of virgins?
Probably stuff like this?
http://www.geekosystem.com/starry-night-bacon-van-gogh/
It's essentially an unprovable claim, since it would be very easy to fabricate, and CIA (or US if you perfer) has a very good reason to do so. Not that I would mind if that were the case, it's just CIA doing it's job propertly.
The officials said they were not yet sure precisely where in the compound the pornography was discovered or who had been viewing it. Specifically, the officials said they did not know if bin Laden himself had acquired or viewed the materials.
I bet he was a furry!
ETA: err... not that there's anything wrong with that...but...c'mon.....he did live in a cave for a while......
What a sorry, sad display of US delinquency.