• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Merged Osama had a porn stash...?

Uhh...you guys DO know that Islam is actually not anti-porn, right? Provided that it consists of and is kept exclusively between properly married individuals (making commercial porn obscene but not necessarily having pictures). Or at least, I've heard statements from a number of Ayatollahs to that effect. Whether this position varies by sect, religious figure, etc I could not tell you. Nor how multiple wives might factor in, nor whether OBL's stash was actually of himself, his wives and kept solely for...family use.
 
And even so, wasn't it only reported that electronic-media porn was found in the compound? I don't think the anonymous source is even alleging that there is any evidence that it was OBL's.

Yih ... if he wasn't looking at porn himself he would be quite unlikely to permit the grunts to do so. It would be a distraction and a security risk if nothing else, and most people would simply hold their lower ranking personnel to the same standard they themselves would be adhering to. This isn't always the case, but exceptions tend to be fairly rare as far as I know.

Frankly, I think if OBL were a consumer of porn, he'd have been a lot more relaxed and maybe less intent on religious zealotry and committing acts of violence. But that's just speculation. . .

Who knows - it's entirely possible his entire hatred of the West would be explained if one saw his wives :p

McHrozni
 
This discovery makes for some speculation about Ayman Al-Zahawiri's role as Bin Laden's right-hand man..
 
We're beginning to learn of some of the titles in his collection:

Talibunnies
Screw Ewe
Bangladesh Backdoor Boys
Pashtun Passion: Thursdays are for Man Love
Deep Goat
Hot Burka Nights
Kandahar Kinks
Anal Arabs 4
72 Virgins, 1 Cup

Lol!
 
We're beginning to learn of some of the titles in his collection:

Talibunnies
Screw Ewe
Bangladesh Backdoor Boys
Pashtun Passion: Thursdays are for Man Love
Deep Goat
Hot Burka Nights
Kandahar Kinks
Anal Arabs 4
72 Virgins, 1 Cup

/thread
 
He had a porn stash? Haw...bloody...Hum. It would probably be a bigger blow if it was revealed that he had a stash of booze.
 
I think it's hilarious that we have people going "nothing wrong with porn!" yet are so skittish about it they refuse to even type the word on an anonymous online message board. ;)

Whuh, me?

Nah I just typed teh pr0n for stylistic effect. Or some such.

Watch:
pornography pornography hot hot pornography boobs.
 
Whuh, me?

Nah I just typed teh pr0n for stylistic effect. Or some such.

Watch:
pornography pornography hot hot pornography boobs.


Ok. You're messing up my google searches now. All of a sudden, I'm in some boring thread on a message board.
 
I'm very curious about whether it was white-chick western-style porn, or whether it was Afghani or Pakistani models.

Because I have had enough of the former, and would love some of the latter.
 
SEAL goes into a bar...
Asks for a Bin Laden.... 2 shots and a splash of water.
 
Some of Bin Ladin's porn folders:

*no porn in this one--apparently contained pictures of the feet of actual camels. OBL didn't seem to grasp the concept.
 

Attachments

  • obl stash.jpg
    obl stash.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 61
I'm very curious about whether it was white-chick western-style porn, or whether it was Afghani or Pakistani models.

Because I have had enough of the former, and would love some of the latter.
Pakistani not that hard to find. (Small furry rodent that likes wheels)X has plenty free. Have not seen any Afghan though.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom