• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Opie & Anthony and Truthers - Audio

I'm just glad nobody gets banned for barely-relevant snide remarks and expressions of moral outrage; I'd be gone in a second ;)
 
I think Christophera is the prime example that you can post here no matter what theories you have.
 
I think Christophera is the prime example that you can post here no matter what theories you have.

I think Bill and his glowing molten steel covered buildings take the prize for me.
 
I think Bill and his glowing molten steel covered buildings take the prize for me.

Nah, to me it was the smoke generators installed in the towers to make it look like the fires were more extensive then they were. It doesn't get any better than that! Ah. Good times.
 
The bottom line is that as long as they abide by the membership agreement we WANT truthers to post on this forum. Personally I would not have any motivation to want any of them banned.

What a boring place the conspiracy theory forum would be without truthers and other CTs.
 
So i downloaded the audio yesterday and i am in a conundrum.

I only have one bowl of pot left, do i smoke it for this, or max headroom?

I honestly can't decide which one is going to give me more laughs.
 
Do you have evidence? The mods clearly didn't.

Yes, I do, but none of it is actionable. LC, HI, Zensmack or any of his other names, same posting style, same arrogant badgering, same lack of substance and the same trolling behaviour.

I see you failed to cover my other points like stalking and threats of violence by Capn Bob and the CIT muppets. Rather telling don't you think?
 
Last edited:
Yes, I do, but none of it is actionable.

You're speaking a language truthers don't understand. In 9/11 truth world, there is no such thing as non-actionable intelligence; even if there are a thousand unreliable and misleading pieces of intelligence, the one significant piece always stands out just enough for Jack Bauer to beat a confession out of the terrorist and defuse the bomb as the countdown reaches one second to detonation.

Dave
 
Just listened to it yesterday, and it was quite the trip. But its typical of any conversation i have had in real life with a truther. They just keep getting louder and louder, and when you question them, suddenly you are a prick, yet it is perfectly within their rights to accuse the government of mass murder.

My favorite part had to be

" so they go through all the trouble of faking this, and then say ' oh we have a bunch of helicopter parts, let's just sprinkle 'em around and hope no one notices."
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom