• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Opie & Anthony and Truthers - Audio

Lets repeat that again, for it is very..very important.

9-11 Truthers come to OUR forum. Not the other way around. They come HERE.

Yes, I have never seen a JREF debunker at a truther forum. I can't understand why LC had a skeptics section.
 
You can laugh at my expense all day if it keeps you busy and away from spreading your filthy lies to the naive...

TAM:)

What filthy lies have I told? Please link to one or regrettably I will have to put you on ignore. No offence.
 
Yes, I have never seen a JREF debunker at a truther forum. I can't understand why LC had a skeptics section.

Actually..I've been a member of several...I just never lasted that long...and I'm one of the nicer debunks. They generally ban people who disagree with them.
 
Yes, I have never seen a JREF debunker at a truther forum. I can't understand why LC had a skeptics section.

yes, and the Skeptics section at LC is the ONLY one that has any traffic. how funny.

what, you guys can't talk to yourselves?

:p
 
Actually..I've been a member of several...I just never lasted that long...and I'm one of the nicer debunks. They generally ban people who disagree with them.

That isn't what I have witnessed. They ban people who troll, create sockpuppets, have offensive usernames etc.

I see on the CIT forum that you haven't been banned. In fact you had a thread set up for you to debate with Craig Ranke and you were perfectly civil and are still a member. So who is banning you unfairly at forums? Do you hae a link?
 
yes, and the Skeptics section at LC is the ONLY one that has any traffic. how funny.

what, you guys can't talk to yourselves?

:p

How do you know how much traffic it has? Do you go there, perchance?

So much for "the truthers come to our forums, we don't go to theirs":rolleyes:
 
How do you know how much traffic it has? Do you go there, perchance?

So much for "the truthers come to our forums, we don't go to theirs":rolleyes:

i have not posted at LC for more than 2 years.

i have no reason to post there. i'd rather talk to my lamp.

plus.....you are here. :D
 
That isn't what I have witnessed. They ban people who troll, create sockpuppets, have offensive usernames etc.

I see on the CIT forum that you haven't been banned. In fact you had a thread set up for you to debate with Craig Ranke and you were perfectly civil and are still a member. So who is banning you unfairly at forums? Do you hae a link?

Last time I checked I was banned. They had fun changing my user name after I was banned from "macgyver" to "Mitch the Bitch"..and other things.
 
Yes, I have never seen a JREF debunker at a truther forum. I can't understand why LC had a skeptics section.
They are like NAZIs, they have to hide the debate in a special section and they pretend their other sections are gospel; you are in a religion based on lies, hearsay, and delusions.

Opie and Anthony don't need physics to debunk your moronic tripe; but you need physics and math to figure out you fell for idiotic conclusions.

Your failed movement is not a movement but a device to sell fictional books on 911, and sell DVDs full of dirt dumb delusional conspiracy theories.
 
And we both know why.

yeah, cause I chose to stop. i thought 8 sockpuppets was enough. and you guys really began to bore the hell out of me.

:D:p;):)

now I just watch, listen, look, and sometimes contact the Secret Service and FBI. And sometimes a certain someone at the NYPD Intelligence Division.

but now, you are here...at OUR forum. and yet you guys are the ones with a mission to pursue, a revolution to start, a new nation to create, a New World Order to defeat.

:)
 
Last edited:
Last time I checked I was banned. They had fun changing my user name after I was banned from "macgyver" to "Mitch the Bitch"..and other things.

I am reading the thread right now. You joined to troll, and they didn't ban you until you refused to even watch their video. They unbanned you and you simply gave up and left because you weren't prepared to watch an 81 minute video.

You are not banned and your username is exactly as it should be, Macgyver1968.
 
yeah, cause I chose to stop. i thought 8 sockpuppets was enough. and you guys really began to bore the hell out of me.

:D:p;):)

now I just watch, listen, look, and sometimes contact the Secret Service and FBI. And sometimes a certain someone at the NYPD Intelligence Division.

but now, you are here...at OUR forum. and yet you guys are the ones with a mission to pursue, a revolution to start, a new nation to create, a New World Order to defeat.

:)

You had 8 socks at LC? I think that says it all really. There is help available for that sort of thing.
 
ok, I now see that like the 9-11 Truth Movement (part deux), this thread is going nowhere.
 
And we both know why.
Yes 911 truth web sites use hearsay, lies and fantasy. This is why at a skeptic forum your ideas were debunked 8 years ago, and you have no clue as you defend idiots who run their forums as NAZI propaganda anti-intellectual cesspool (run by morons who can't do math, physics and other intellectual subjects), segregating the reality to some sub-forum so their message is controlled and pure lies.

Not sure how you made the mistake of thinking your failed moronic delusions would be accepted here at a skeptic forum where critical thinking means thinking for yourself using logic and knowledge, not the tripe you fell for which is pure nonsense you have no evidence to support after 8 years of failure to understand an event with you apologizing for 19 murderers; good job
 
Last edited:
I am reading the thread right now. You joined to troll, and they didn't ban you until you refused to even watch their video. They unbanned you and you simply gave up and left because you weren't prepared to watch an 81 minute video.

You are not banned and your username is exactly as it should be, Macgyver1968.

Actually no..I tried to login under "Macgyver1968" and it say that name is unknown...when I search the members list, I find my current username there is "Macgruber1968" and when I log in I get this message:
(I admit...I joined, and never posted...then used that account to post my own picture on their so called "hit list"...which is trolling...I thought it would be funny)

Your account has been temporarily suspended. This suspension is due to end on Apr 27 2032, 10:53 AM.

2032? Dude...if I'm debunking CIT in 2032, you officially have permission to shoot me.
 
Last edited:
I can't understand why LC had a skeptics section.

To prevent any dissenting opinion from being voiced anywhere else, perhaps? So anybody who posts anything outside the skeptics' section that doesn't support Dylan Avery's theory du jour can be banned, and the happy little conspiracy theory sheep never have to have their fantasies challenged by reality.

Funny how we don't feel the need to place the same restriction on conspiracy theorists, when we're supposed to be the ones pulling the wool over everyone's eyes.

Dave
 
What filthy lies have I told? Please link to one or regrettably I will have to put you on ignore. No offence.

I don't know if you have, or if you will. You support the idea that there were no planes involved. You have, IIRC, promoted ACE Bakers nonsense film.

That said, it was meant as a comment of keeping truthers, in general, busy here, instead of spreading their crap.

And you know what, please, put me on ignore. don't just threat, do it. You are under the misguided illusion that I give a rats **** about what you have to say.

TAM:)
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom