• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Opie & Anthony and Truthers - Audio

Actually no..I tried to login under "Macgyver1968" and it say that name is unknown...when I search the members list, I find my current username there is "Macgruber1968" and when I log in I get this message:
(I admit...I joined, and never posted...then used that account to post my own picture on their so called "hit list"...which is trolling...I thought it would be funny)



2032? Dude...if I'm debunking CIT in 2032, you officially have permission to shoot me.


Any comment V? Do you think appropriate for forum admins to change the usernames of banned members to derogatory insults?
 
Any comment V? Do you think appropriate for forum admins to change the usernames of banned members to derogatory insults?

I don't know what page you are looking at but in the thread I am viewing your username has not been changed in any way at all.

Could you give us a screenshot?
 
My name correctly spelled in the thread, but if you look at the members list:

m reed "Team" Member 15-August 08 206
M.Bannington "Team" Member 11-July 09 0
MacGruber1968 "Team" Member 11-June 09 36
MadMark "Team" Member 29-September 08 1
madtruth "Team" Member 12-January 09 71
Magariesta

You'll notice no Macgyver1968, just Macgruber1968. I can log in as Macgruber, but I'm temporarly banned until 2032!
 
Last edited:
My name correctly spelled in the thread, but if you look at the members list:



You'll notice no Macgyver1968, just Macgruber1968. I can log in as Macgruber, but I'm temporarly banned until 2032!

Admittedly it is a long suspension but you haven't actually been banned.

You didn't want to post there anyway. You refused to even watch the video that contained their eyewitness evidence. Why should they take you seriously after that?

If someone came here and openly refused to read any of the 911 government reports but just asked trolling questions you would soon complain.

As for the treatment of banned members, you are posting in a forum that banned someone then named an award for stupid quotes after them. People in glass houses and all that!
 
Admittedly it is a long suspension but you haven't actually been banned.

You didn't want to post there anyway. You refused to even watch the video that contained their eyewitness evidence. Why should they take you seriously after that?

If someone came here and openly refused to read any of the 911 government reports but just asked trolling questions you would soon complain.

As for the treatment of banned members, you are posting in a forum that banned someone then named an award for stupid quotes after them. People in glass houses and all that!
You are off topic, do you want to be suspended? Get back on topic or you will be gone soon just as the OP dismisses all truthers as people with idiotic nut case ideas on 911. Gone, like your evidence
 
Last edited:
Admittedly it is a long suspension but you haven't actually been banned.

You didn't want to post there anyway. You refused to even watch the video that contained their eyewitness evidence. Why should they take you seriously after that?

If someone came here and openly refused to read any of the 911 government reports but just asked trolling questions you would soon complain.

As for the treatment of banned members, you are posting in a forum that banned someone then named an award for stupid quotes after them. People in glass houses and all that!

23 years isn't a suspension...it's a ban. And I did watch their stupid video, they just never believed me that I did. I've also watched their other videos before. It's quite true that I don't wish to post over there. Trying to debate the mentally ill is pointless.
 
As for the treatment of banned members, you are posting in a forum that banned someone then named an award for stupid quotes after them. People in glass houses and all that!

Not, in fact, true. It was the administrators of the forum who banned Stundie, but a group of forum members who created the Stundie awards. Although the awards are rather disapproved of by the administrators, they have been allowed to continue because they don't breach the forum rules. The forum members are not the forum, otherwise you could argue that 'the forum' believes WTC7 was demolished by explosives because a couple of idiots posting here said so.

Dave
 
As for the treatment of banned members, you are posting in a forum that banned someone then named an award for stupid quotes after them. People in glass houses and all that!

The Loose Change forum bans people for the simple reason of being debunkers.

in fact, the LC forum has a whole sort of arguments one can make, that will get you banned.

what kind of forum that proposes to be searching for the truth, censors people's perfectly civil comments and statements, simply based on disagreemant with the things being said?

JREF suspends and bans people for making violent threats, name calling, personal insults, pornography, and suggestions of illegal activity.

You CANNOT and WILL NOT be banned or suspended at JREF, for saying unpopular or even stupid things.

Looser Change suspends people for questioning 9-11 Truth.

...how u like dem' apples?
 
Last edited:
If someone came here and openly refused to read any of the 911 government reports but just asked trolling questions you would soon complain.

Thats all the 911 TM do here. They do not get banned for it though. Trolling is not against the membership agreement.

Capn Bob nicks IP address' and stalks people. CIT threaten violence on people and have enemy lists. LC bans people just for being from JREF.

Truthers get their 15 mins of fame here until they are banned for being sock puppets. See Algebra34.
 
Thats all the 911 TM do here. They do not get banned for it though. Trolling is not against the membership agreement.

Capn Bob nicks IP address' and stalks people. CIT threaten violence on people and have enemy lists. LC bans people just for being from JREF.

Truthers get their 15 mins of fame here until they are banned for being sock puppets. See Algebra34.

Algebra34 was banned for multiple breaches of his membership agreement. Although, I doubt he has racked up as many breaches as the some of the protected "skeptics" here.
 
Algebra34 was banned for multiple breaches of his membership agreement. Although, I doubt he has racked up as many breaches as the some of the protected "skeptics" here.

he was a sockpuppet of a previously banned member. that is enough to drop him in 3 seconds.

if he was at LC, the moderator would simply threaten to ban him, for no reason, at whatever time he saw fit. that's how things work at LC.

"we are here to preserve democracy and free-speech...not to practice it"
 
If someone came here and openly refused to read any of the 911 government reports but just asked trolling questions you would soon complain.

And yet, people don't get banned for that ignorance... Look at you. Or good old bill smith, HI (algebra), P'Doh, Bard,.... The list goes on and on and on.

Your ignorance is nearly legendary, and it is amazing that it has been repeatedly demonstrated in under 300 posts....

try again.
 
Algebra34 was banned for multiple breaches of his membership agreement. Although, I doubt he has racked up as many breaches as the some of the protected "skeptics" here.
He was off topic like you are now. Protected skeptics? Your paranoia is showing as one who think others are protected who call your movement a pile of idiotic delusions.

Opie and Anthony debunk 911 truth, a movement without evidence or logical conclusions. Got some evidence to refute O&A? no
 
Algebra34 was banned for multiple breaches of his membership agreement. Although, I doubt he has racked up as many breaches as the some of the protected "skeptics" here.

You have no foundation for your doubt. Plenty of skeptics get banned for violating the membership agreement, whereas I've yet to see someone adhere to the membership agreement but be banned for not being skeptical enough. Nobody's 'protected'; we all have to obey the rules or leave.

Dave
 
You have no foundation for your doubt. Plenty of skeptics get banned for violating the membership agreement, whereas I've yet to see someone adhere to the membership agreement but be banned for not being skeptical enough. Nobody's 'protected'; we all have to obey the rules or leave.

I'd have to second that. I've never seen anybody be banned for their views here. Every banning I've seen, both of truthers and debunkers, has been for an obvious violation of the membership agreement.

I could be wrong, though. Does anybody know of any?
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom