joobz
Tergiversator
- Joined
- Aug 31, 2006
- Messages
- 17,998
UNfortunately, bleach precipitates the stupid into tiny stupid aggregates.I just watched the videos of this debate and am now considering drinking bleach to cleanse the stupid from my brain.
UNfortunately, bleach precipitates the stupid into tiny stupid aggregates.I just watched the videos of this debate and am now considering drinking bleach to cleanse the stupid from my brain.
If she is, I am buying my Kilt from a different catalogue.Are you an example of a "true Christian"?
Not quite. Not enough believers are walking the walk.I meant face to face! The world needs to see Jesus in the real world and in his disciples lives. The problem I fear is there are not enough believers being properly taught or discipled.
Stop feeding kurious_kathy's self-fulfilling prophecy. Whether she's a troll or actually believes it, the function of reactions to her is the same: Paying attention to her feeds her need to feel superior.
Good advice Ducky. I'll try to do this. It's sometimes so hard when she says mental illness is because of demons. As someone who has had to deal with life-long depression, sometimes it's hard to not respond. Believe me, a lot of mental illness is biochemical -- my grandfather commited suicide, my father was chronically depressed, and I struggle against this every day. To hear KK, say that my problems are due to demons is infuriating. Sometimes it's hard to hold back. I'll try.
Good advice Ducky. I'll try to do this. It's sometimes so hard when she says mental illness is because of demons. As someone who has had to deal with life-long depression, sometimes it's hard to not respond. Believe me, a lot of mental illness is biochemical -- my grandfather commited suicide, my father was chronically depressed, and I struggle against this every day. To hear KK, say that my problems are due to demons is infuriating. Sometimes it's hard to hold back. I'll try.
I am not sure what anglicans are taught.I was raised Roman Catholic and am now a practicing Anglican. In your opinion, am I following a false manmade religion, falling for phonies who teach heresy?
there are three main enemies to a smoker's health. 1.) COPD, 2.) nicotine addiction and 3.) cancer. But all of which are the result of smoking. Hence, we state that people shouldn't smoke.Yes I have some very strong beliefs on this subject of mental illness. I know as a Christian we have three main enemies, 1.the world, 2.the flesh,and 3.the devil.
WHy do you think Muslims say, "There is no god but allah and mohomed is his prophet?"These are the things everyone battles with but Christians are the ones that see we are in a spiritual battle in this world because the Lord reveals it to us. If you want to argue with him go ahead but I strongly advise against arguing with the creator of the heavens and earth. He's always right! The only way anyone wins this spiritual battle is through Christ who defeats the enemies of our souls. In Christ We have victory over evil and he will fight our battles for us. "I can do all things through Christ!" I hope you take this one to heart because I am telling you the truth and it's the truth that makes us free. Why do you think Christians say "Jesus Saves?"
Because saying 'My faith is based on wishful thinking and despair bred of willful ignorance' risks making them thinkWhy do you think Christians say "Jesus Saves?"
There's suicide in my family as well. Believers don't even buy kathy's crap. It is either specifically designed to troll this forum as a joke and rile you up, or it is specifically designed to troll this forum seriously and rile you up but either way this person is not interested in how you actually feel. It is intended to feel superior to us.
What amazes me is that anyone here does not simply react to this woman's posts as though she accused us of having a tail and horns. It's insane, worthless and it is beneath believer and nonbeliever alike to even bother acknowledging it.
There's a difference of beliefs, and then there's ******* crazy. It is ******* crazy to take anything this woman says seriously.
I used to post on Rapture Ready.
It wasn't long before I realized I may as well be having a discussion with my dog.
I used to post on Rapture Ready.
It wasn't long before I realized I may as well be having a discussion with my dog.
Also, they don't try to convince you that you should be a dog, nor do they long for the day when everybody but dogs goes to hell.Comparing talking to a dog to trying to have meaningful communication on Rapture Ready is a horrific insult to dogs. First of all, you can tell by the way they tilt their heads and gaze earnestly at you that dogs are really trying to understand what you're saying. And obviously, dogs are much more kindhearted and forgiving.
No one has ever been burned at the stake, hanged or tortured for favouring a particular brand of Beer

Their panel is an ex-hooker, a complete idiot, Deepak Chopra and an Ex-Minister both of whom are dressed like a Middle-Eastern pimps and wearing sunglasses indoors.