• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Muslim researcher explains how 9/11 was made

1500+ posts and a call to the mods to close the thread...........how educated do you feel?

I was commenting on the 9/11 sub-forum at large. This particular thread is "interesting" in its own right for being an example of a specific kind of religiously motivated delusions, and how no amount of reason can fix it :D
I do think that such threads are best allowed to die after a while, but why do you need mod help with that? As long as anytwo members want to continue, why should mods intervene?
 
I do think that such threads are best allowed to die after a while, but why do you need mod help with that?

Why indeed! Threads are permitted to proceed with the dumbest theories and racist overtones without any interference whatsoever. Most of it not releveant to 911 whatsoever. Yet deviate from the stupidity of the supersecretsilent explosives or DEW with some off topic stuff and it's sent to AAH. . lol. Do you think discussing none existent explosives on 911 is relevant to 911 or is it AAH? Do you think argueing that the jews did it or not as relevant to 911 or is it AAH?

FFS it's all AAH. lol. But if an engineer puts an intelligent spin on it. it becomes relevant. lol. Cool.
 
Last edited:
Jackonary,

I see your point. I wouldn't apply your thinking to all of the threads here however.

Have you noticed how much less active this subforum is lately? There used to be hundreds of posts a day years ago, and now you usually can't find more than 10 threads that have been posted to on a particular day.

I'm guessing there won't be any need for a specific 9/11 subforum much longer.

Your wish is coming true (albeit slowly).
 
This is humour! There were no crazy scumbags. There was an on board automated system adapted from a Tomahawk control system.



That’s right; they had to setup the proportional/integral gain parameters. The mass and dimensions of the plane are too much different from small tomahawk missile ones. I let you guess when they made that setup? Your abilities look enough good to discover that yourself.

You seem to be fact lite!
Bet that is the joos fault as well!
 
4 different teams can preview the following scenarios:
- Fixed times : very improbable, because they can not foresee the delays on take offs.
- Fixed times after take off : That'sthe most probable possibility, but it's not confirmed by the actual times.
- Reaching cruise altitude : Thes could be considered, but the actual times are not consistent with that. Also for the Pentagon strikes, it was not necessary to wait that time, the target was at about 30km from the take off airport; it was not necessary to reach cruise altitude.

The succession of the hijack as it happened, they were dependent each to other, is impossible by 4 different teams who were not able to contact each other.

Only ONE team operation using technology and automated control makes that possible.



Whatever it is, even plastic ball, at such high speed will make traces and damages on the facade; the damage span should be consistent with the wingspan of the plane. But it is NOT! So it was not a 757. The official story is a white lie.



All evidence, videos, photos, damaged steel, size and speed of ajected dust, speed of collapse, ... all are consistent with the planted radio controlled explosives.



The official story is a white lie. Yopu can refuse that as much as you want, that does not change anything: The official story reamains as a white lie.

We all know the middle east is as backwards as they come.....have you by chance ever heard of a WATCH?
 
My work is consistent with all known strong evidence. Sure, some remaining evidence is classified, hidden, deleted, … so it’s unavailable. Such evidence should be searched by a justice investigation. Only after such investigation you can ask me to be more precise.



Too many times I explained to Muslims who discussed that subject that they must consider such attack against their own country, and only in that manner they can understand why Americans are so angry to them.

My work is an independent investigation to explain how the events were made. That’s for all citizens of all countries. The perpetrators of such criminal attacks should be identified and charged. Without that they’ll continue their crimes in whole world. And if justice was made for 9/11 there will be no Madrid 3/11 no London 7/7 bombings. Because the perpetrators had to be charged and unable to commit those strikes too.



The gassing of the pilots and passengers is my own research and I made everything to make technically possible and consistent with all known strong evidence. If anyone spoken that subject here, it could not be same as mine. So I ask you to consider only my words and try to debunk them. I am not related to the claims of other people.

I hate to tell tyou this but 19 nut bad islamice nuts did 9-11 and there is no reason to charge them as they are all dead and wondering why they got 72 male virgins,!
 
The book is only in Turkish now. I knwo that European and USA will not easily publish it; they will not so easily publish the truth about 9/11. Whatever it could be, the truth about 9/11 is in my book and on my web site in summarized manner.

You would not know the truth if it walked up and slapped the fleas of a thousand camels from your arm pits!:cool:
 
Such delay of 41 minutes is not a logical explanation! the aircraft left the gate 1 minute before take off time; it could get about 10 minutes delay, but not 41minutes, definitely NOT. Only credulous people can believe such official lies.

If there was any real investigation, the events will arise and the complicit people will be identified. But I do not imagine USA making any independent investigation.

G.W. Bush and Zionists led USA administration perpetrated the attacks of 9/11/2001 against American citizen and "against humanity". That's an official accusation I am making; USA administration can use it before a justice court; I am ready to defend that accusation. If USA administration does nothing, that means they are guilty; the criminals are amongst Bush administration.

You have no clue what your talking about!
People have sat on a plane for hours waiting to take off,happens all the time he who lies!
 
I knew I'll never get any answer from G.W. Bush. But I must send the letters (several, not only one) before telling any accusation against USA administration. My legal obligation is done; I can continuously blame USA administration. Because it's true and USA administration is unable to answer anything.

If USA administration have anything to tell, I invite them to start an official law suit against ME!

Is it enough clear?

The criminals of 9/11/2001 attacks are Bush Administration and Mossad!

You may be overestimating the interest level the US has in you. In reality, most people here consider you to be an amusing oddity.
 
I hate to tell tyou this but 19 nut bad islamice nuts did 9-11

You just maybe onto summit here! islamice gnawed their way through the cheese girders that the towers where truly made of. Les 'ratty' Robinson had a cunning plan that foiled us all.
 
To all members: As a Muslim researcher, I came here to challenge the most Jewish and official story supporters’ forum. After 40 pages and 1594 posts, it appears that none was able to debunk the main conclusions of my work:

:words:

I have no more time to waste. I finally leave. You can reach me by personal mail only mehmet at peace911 dot org.
Goodbye from all the Jews!

Jew ya' later!

Toodle-Jew!
 
That's normal: There was about 2350 small explosives inside the core of each twin tower. Those explosves will not influence outer buildings to make their windows broken by blast. Loizeaux is still right.

If you have some qualifications, you should look the video I gave, and study the dust ejections, the collapse of the towers as I explained it.

But if you have no qualifications, I can understand that you are unable to study such events and I forgive you.

Are you Turkish?

You dont have the qualifications to look at the video let alone understand it!
But seeing how you have no qualifications, I can understand that you are unable to study such events!
Please go back to reading the funnies!
 
Tou can't say they are Muslims too! I did not bring that subject here. Some other people broyght it. I just told you can not be sure they are Muslims, even if all the decor is pointing to Muslims. But such decors are specially placed there like in a movie. So it can also be wrong.



Islam teach Muslims not to make bad action in our own interest. As conclusion, the evil doing of Muslims is limited.

By reverse, in USA culture, you are told to get pleasure and you are told to kill people. And people do both. It's so simple.



You mind showing proof of anything ?
You have not done so and there fore it would seem you are turning to be a person who the truth has never heard of!
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom