• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Moon Hoax conspiracy

And it was pointed out to you that the suits didn't have air conditioning. They used liquid cooled under garments to take away excess body heat, not to stop the heat from the Lunar surface.

So they had a heat pump that was battery operated. Same difference.
 
No the air conditioning is in reference to thier suits and they did have an airconditioning system in them that was battery operated. Please quote me where i mentioned the LEM

How about you directly respond to all of the evidence against you and stop moving the goal posts. Sorry, but you just cannot just dismiss all of the information against you. You are wrong. Utterly, utterly wrong. You should feel very foolish right now. Do you say this kind of stuff in public? I bet you get laughed at a lot huh? I sure hope so anyways.
 
So they had a heat pump that was battery operated. Same difference.

Same difference? OK, tell the Race Car drivers that the system they wear is the same as the compressor based air conditioner in people's cars. Yeah, that'll work.

Your complaint was that they had air conditioning on the Moon for 3 days, and that it could not possibly have worked on batteries.

Now we see that you are trying to minimize your boner of an error by claiming a pump system is the same as air-conditioning. This is so intellectually cowardly it is frightening.
 
You can always give me a hand. I'll watch that movie later. Thanks for the link.

I really can't be of much help. I'm not well-versed in things Moon Hoax. Plus, I was a huge Apollo fan and junkie growing up. I made models, I watched 17 go up in Florida, I wrote letters to astronauts, etc. But I do recall, at the age of 6, watching a moon landing and thinking "they could so easily be faking this whole thing." (But then, I was a troubled child).

And, I guess, the rest is woo history. Just look at me now! :D
 
Hi.

I am new to the forum. I just watched a film called "a funny thing happened on the way to the moon." It was my first exposure to moon conspiracies and it was very compelling.

I would just like to point out the OP since he's very fond of accusing others of lying.
 
I really can't be of much help. I'm not well-versed in things Moon Hoax. Plus, I was a huge Apollo fan and junkie growing up. I made models, I watched 17 go up in Florida, I wrote letters to astronauts, etc. But I do recall, at the age of 6, watching a moon landing and thinking "they could so easily be faking this whole thing." (But then, I was a troubled child).

And, I guess, the rest is woo history. Just look at me now! :D

Sounds like a case of wall-candy to me.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom