LightPiercingDarkness
Critical Thinker
- Joined
- Sep 24, 2001
- Messages
- 268
Re: Re: Miss me? (smiles) (NO)
The above paragraph suggests you knew me 484 days ago. since that is the last time I was here.
For someone who only has posted 160 times, I find it amazing, that you knew me then.
I wonder how many faces/screen names, does randi have and those that work for him?
Remember........My name is spelled.....Lyndale Quesenberry, when you write that check.
Lyndale
NightG1 said:
Rest of diatribe we have all heard before snipped.
Lyndale, you must have tripped over this on your way in:
Regulars and lurkers to this forum are well familiar with Lyndale and his demons. He can not be wrong. He will never admit he was wrong. He will continue with this nonsense until he gets bored and goes away and finds fresh meat. Do not try to reason with him or "save" him from his delusion. He wants you to try and persuade him that he is wrong so he can play his little game. Do not feed this troll.
The above paragraph suggests you knew me 484 days ago. since that is the last time I was here.
For someone who only has posted 160 times, I find it amazing, that you knew me then.
I wonder how many faces/screen names, does randi have and those that work for him?
Remember........My name is spelled.....Lyndale Quesenberry, when you write that check.
Lyndale