• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Miss me? (smiles)

You sir, are a riot. I do think you are nothing more than an attention whore...so I think now I will stop paying attention. If you ever file the lawsuit then I'll have the attention to laugh when it's thrown out of court. Randi has no legal obligation to accept your application, so thus you have no case. Now if he accepted your challenge, you pass it, and then he doesn't give you the money. Then that's a case. So yeah....there's nothing more to talk about really, since you won't show any of us on the board the "good videos"...even though you say:

LightPiercingDarkness said:

You are a step that I "step on" to get me a little further.


How do you step on me to get further? I have nothing to do with this foundation other than the fact that I like to post on here once in a while. You try to convince us on this board which really won't get you any further with Randi unless you display something tangible to test. You don't want to share the "good videos" which I really don't believe exist. Because you sure seem to be trying to convince us with material which by your own admission is not good at all. So, unless you show me those "good videos", or actually file your lawsuit(LOL, you'll go far hahahaha, what are you going to sue him for? Following his own rules he set for the challenge?), I am going to do like everyone else on this board SHOULD do and simply ignore you.

Have a good day.
 
LightPiercingDarkness said:
eyes, truth, paper,computer,witnesses,pictures,recodings (live and not live),demonstrations,expert witnesses, forum copies and more.


Your all invited also. (please come)

smiles.

Lyndale

Talk talk talk. When will we see any action, I wonder? I'll wager you'll just keep bullsh1tting for as long as you can, then smugly walk away under the impression that actually HAVE won the million. Don't claim you're gathering evidence from this forum. Not being representatives of the foundation, nothing we say here is relevant to your case other than as evidence that the majority of clear-thinkers disagree with you.

If you're going to attempt a court action, do it. At the moment you just appear very foolish indeed.
 
I've addressed this issue already. If you didn't get it the first time, then go back and read it again.

I owe none of you nothing.

And your endless ignorant remarks of me or my approach will change nothing.

I've thought this out very carefully and I will succeed or fail under my own merits, not yours.

If you wish to discuss the dynamics of what I found, no problem.

But please not my approach. If you don't like it...then just...keep still.


Lyndale
 
LightPiercingDarkness said:

I owe none of you nothing.

You're right...but you sure owe Mr. Randi evidence that there is something that is testable f you expect him to accept your application.


And your endless ignorant remarks of me or my approach will change nothing.

You're right...any remarks won't change the fact that you are going nowhere with this.


I've thought this out very carefully and I will succeed fail under my own merits, not yours.


No one said anything different...well except for pointing out the fact that you will fail...but I don't think you will come close to succeeding.


If you wish to discuss the dynamics of what I found, no problem.


You haven't given us anything to discuss.


But please not my approach. If you don't like it...then just...keep still.


Why not? You are the one that brought it up. It doesn't matter cause it's obviously not happening anyway....so if you don't like us bringing this up...then just...stop...posting...
 
HelloCruelWorld said:


You're right...but you sure owe Mr. Randi evidence that there is something that is testable f you expect him to accept your application.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>your not randi (are you)<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<



You're right...any remarks won't change the fact that you are going nowhere with this.>>>your opinion<<<<<



No one said anything different...well except for pointing out the fact that you will fail...but I don't think you will come close to succeeding. >>>>opinion<<<<<

[/B]

You haven't given us anything to discuss. >>>>its no wonder you believe in nothing<<<<

[/B]

Why not? You are the one that brought it up. It doesn't matter cause it's obviously not happening anyway....so if you don't like us bringing this up...then just...stop...posting... [/B]
>>>>>>your goading is cheap at that<<<<<<<


shoo...


Lyndale
 
traveller said:
Suing Randi is pointless I've tried it before. He is too powerfull since Randi controls a large army of crab people who secretly have politcal influence. When I tried to sue randi he sent dozens of crab people after me but luckily I had boiling water around to take care of them so I escaped. They kept repeating the phrase - crraaaaaaaaaaabbbbbbbbbbbb peeeeeeeeeoooooooooooppppppppllllllleeeeeee crraaaaaaaaaaabbbbbbbbbbbb peeeeeeeeeoooooooooooppppppppllllllleeeeeee crraaaaaaaaaaabbbbbbbbbbbb peeeeeeeeeoooooooooooppppppppllllllleeeeeee crraaaaaaaaaaabbbbbbbbbbbb peeeeeeeeeoooooooooooppppppppllllllleeeeeee crraaaaaaaaaaabbbbbbbbbbbb peeeeeeeeeoooooooooooppppppppllllllleeeeeee

My post is important!

~TravellTroll@
 
If you don't like what LPD says...DON'T FEED THE TROLL...you cannot reply to him and expect rationality. He is clearly crackers so why try to debate logically with someone who is not logical

God is? Which one?

Bahala Na!
 
Randi will send them so to help fight the crab people off be sure to get -
- boiling water
- butter
- a vampire that has 42 bunnies!!!!!!!!

This will ensure that the crab people don't get you!

~TravellTroll@
 
Powa said:
Uh... WTF are you talking about traveller? :confused:

Randi controls an army of crab people who have lived under the earth for centuries! With Randi as their leader they will be sure to take over the world. The first part of their plan is to turn guys into a bunch of metro-sexuals so they become wimps. Then fighting us off won't be too hard if all guys are pansies! Randi and the crab people will rule the world! I have listed some ways of stopping them but it's not enough it will never be enough, not with crab people. I can just hear them now repeating crrrrraaaaabbbbb peeeeoooppplleeee crrrrraaaaabbbbb peeeeoooppplleeee over and over again! The challenge is just a front to get money for Randi to support his world domination!
 
Nah... It's right about on the same level, but at least I know YOU are kidding. You are... kidding... right?:biggrin:
 
So Lyndale, are you still using Loch Ness, or is the camera focussed elsewhere this time? Maybe the Himalayas?

I'm curious, why the resurgence? Fresh evidence?

Athon
 
So, we're not allowed to question you and you won't volunteer any information. What are you here for, I wonder?

Maybe it is you who should shoo.
But Hannibal's right. There's little point in continuing this until you decide to back up your words with more than just a pie plate, as it were.

Where's the ignore button on this thing?
 
Hannibal said:
If you don't like what LPD says...DON'T FEED THE TROLL...you cannot reply to him and expect rationality. He is clearly crackers so why try to debate logically with someone who is not logical

God is? Which one?

Bahala Na!


Do you know how stupid that sounds?




Debate what? Your all to busy wanting to know the ends of the money....more then you are of the finding.
Your not debaters, your whinners.

God is (the one you don't know).
 
TheBoyPaj said:
So, we're not allowed to question you and you won't volunteer any information. What are you here for, I wonder?

Maybe it is you who should shoo.
But Hannibal's right. There's little point in continuing this until you decide to back up your words with more than just a pie plate, as it were.

Where's the ignore button on this thing?


Who said you couldnt question?........what is it with the blatent lies with you people?

I love talking about the finding. Ask away. <<<Just keep to the finding and nothing else (please).

Is that too hard for you?

Gees, I show you the greatest thing that has ever been discovered. Wheres tunnle vision when you need it?

If none of you want to discuss this with me...then don't, please. I am sick of wasting my time with the little returic with the nuts.

I don't care if any of you like me. I really don't. I didn't come here to make friends. I came here to discuss this finding and to start a record. No more no less.

So if you want to discuss do it.....if not.....then just go away.
and stop being so lame ...to say I said this or that. You that stupid, that you think people dont go back and check what was and wasnt said?

A man stood on a porch in the country. He saw a hairy beast on 2 legs walk by him 20 feet away. He turned to his wife and said, honey lets go to bed I am tired.

DUH!!


Lyndale
 
athon said:
So Lyndale, are you still using Loch Ness, or is the camera focussed elsewhere this time? Maybe the Himalayas?

I'm curious, why the resurgence? Fresh evidence?

Athon


A good place to go and try to "find" them would be "spotlife.com".
Search the different broadcasts. Both the live ones and the sec by sec ones.
Look in the shades of green, blue and browns.

Lyndale
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom