• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Message from a Truther

We have an excellent video that shows how the impact of the plane broke exterior beams at the joints.

Interesting video but misleading as debunker videos usually are. I am not a no-planer for the simple reason that it just seems to be too complicated. Easier just to use real planes. Nevertheless I do not rule it out altogether considering the evidence. (Whether real or manufactured as disinformation)

Look at it his way. the plane in WTC2 aparently bulldozed through 33 of these columns without losing any speed. It did not shatter and fall down he front of the building as many might expect for a fragile aicraft composed of aluminium as thin as 1mm. In fact not a single gram of aircraft is seen to fall down the front of the building.

The 33 columns that were apparently severed were 14'' x 14'' box columns of 1/4'' steel. They may have been only 1/4'' steel but hey were also 14'' DEEP and were lying braced at 12-foot intervals against the concrete floors. The fuselage of the plane was itself 13 feet in diameter. Think about it. Not a gram fell ff the plane on the outside and it measurably lost zero speed in the impact with a 500,000 ton building that apparently swayed back and forth for four minutes after the impact. The plane weighed one-quarter of one-half of one-tenth of one percent of the building's weight. The veritable mosquito. Quite a fast mosquito though if you think that is enough.
 
Last edited:
Interesting video but misleading as debunker videos usually are. I am not A no-planer for the simple reason that it just seems to be too complicated. Easier to use real planes. Neveryheless I do not rule it out altogether considering the evidence. (Whether real or manufactured as disinformation)

Look at it his way. the plane in WTC2 aparently bulldozed through 33 of hese columns without losing any speed. It did not shatter and fall down he front of the building as many might expect for a fagile aicraft composed of aluminium as thin as 1mm. In fact not a single gram of airrcraft is seen to fall down the front of the building.

The 33 columns that were apparently severed were 14'' x 14'' box columns of 1/4'' steel. They may have been only 1/4'' steel but hey were also 14'' DEEP and were lying braced at 12-foor intervals against the concrete floors. The fuselage of the plane was itself 13 feet in diameter. Think about it. Not a gram fell ff the plaane on the outside and it measurably lost zero speed in the imapact with a 500,000 ton building that apparently swayed back and forth for four minutes after the impact. The plane weighed one-quarter of one-half of one-tenth of one percent of the buildings weight.


Instead of repeating mindless idiocy fed to you by no-planers, you could hear Mackey explain how a lighter substance can damage a heavier one. You are, as usual, lying about the lack of deceleration of the plane. This ancient myth was demolished by several scientists and engineers, among them Frank Greening.

The incredibly stupid sentence that ends your post explains why you were conned by the incompetent fraud Heiwa. Notice how you and he have to run away whenever I point out that the falling floors don't hit the entire rest of the building? The sane side understands that the collapsing floors hit THE FLOOR IMMEDIATELY BELOW. Yes, this indisputable FACT consigns Heiwa's lunacy to the dumpster and forces you to flee. But, you've made the same blunder here. The plane doesn't hit the entire building. It hits specific perimeter columns and windows. The cowardly fraud Morgan Reynolds and the lunatic James Fetzer tried peddling this garbage, but were forced into hiding by Mackey.

You have demonstrated yet again that a fool who places his confidence in fools gets fooled.
 
Interesting video but misleading as debunker videos usually are. I am not a no-planer for the simple reason that it just seems to be too complicated. Easier just to use real planes. Nevertheless I do not rule it out altogether considering the evidence. (Whether real or manufactured as disinformation)

Look at it his way. the plane in WTC2 aparently bulldozed through 33 of hese columns without losing any speed.

Claims he's not a no-planer + spews no-planer bull___ = typical no-planer.

Your fellow no-planers do this all the time, Billy. We aren't fooled.

BTW, no one ever said it didn't lose speed going through the building. Your friend Killtown is a bigger liar than you are.
 
Claims he's not a no-planer + spews no-planer bull___ = typical no-planer.

Your fellow no-planers do this all the time, Billy. We aren't fooled.



Actually, I don't think bill smith (bs? Really?) is an actual no-planer. I think he's more of an "Any line of bill smith that let's me deny reality right this second"-er.
 
Actually, I don't think bill smith (bs? Really?) is an actual no-planer. I think he's more of an "Any line of bill smith that let's me deny reality right this second"-er.


His wild, unrestrained flailing of late indicates that you're right. He's all over the lot. Like Homeland Insurgency, he can no longer figure out what he's trying to claim. Bill, however, let the cat out of the bag when he confessed that, for him, Bush would never be gone. Most "truthers" wouldn't let slip such a damning admission, but you can bet that Bill's not alone in harboring that fantasy.
 
Do you think it provides a reasonable explanation for how the fuel in he plane cut the steel columns ?

Ace Baker, incidentally, is mentally ill. Nobody alive thinks jet fuel cut the steel columns. Congratulations, Bill--Killclown and Ace Baker: The Absolute Rock-Bottom of the Barrel!

Bottom of the barrel, Ma! Look at me!
 
Ace Baker, incidentally, is mentally ill. Nobody alive thinks jet fuel cut the steel columns. Congratulations, Bill--Killclown and Ace Baker: The Absolute Rock-Bottom of the Barrel!

Bottom of the barrel, Ma! Look at me!

Nobody alive except maybe Mackey and his children.

Let's keep the tone civil. It is increasingly uncivil in this thread.
Replying to this modbox in thread will be off topic  Posted By: LibraryLady
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Do you think it provides a reasonable explanation for how the fuel in he plane cut the steel columns ?
The plane cut through the building due to Kinetic Energy; you fail to understand reality and choose to remain ignorant on physics and 911. Your only skill is posting delusions.
 
Nobody alive except maybe Mackey and his children.


Do you lack the gene that allows humans to experience shame and embarrassment? You are mindlessly smearing a NASA engineer, someone whose IQ is perhaps seventy points higher than yours. You haven't the slightest idea of how a lighter substance can damage a heavier one, yet you refuse to listen to a man who can explain it for you. Your weird, masochistic self-humiliation game becomes less amusing and more creepy every day.
 
Last edited:
Do you lack the gene that allows humans to experience shame and embarrassment? You are mindlessly smearing a NASA engineer, someone whose IQ is perhaps seventy points higher than yours. You haven't the slightest idea of how a lighter substance can damage a heavier one, yet you refuse to listen to a man who can explain it for you. Your weird, masochistic self-humiliation game becomes less amusing and more creepy every day.

You may automatically repect erudition. I tend to maintain a running case-by-case judgement system. While I am inclined to trust, for instance an engineer's assessment I always use my own judgement too. In the case of 9/11I know that sme parties have been coopted and I use that knowledge to temper my own assessment of somebody's credibility. For better or for worse.
 
You may automatically repect erudition. I tend to maintain a running case-by-case judgement system. While I am inclined to trust, for instance an engineer's assessment I always use my own judgement too. In the case of 9/11I know that sme parties have been coopted and I use that knowledge to temper my own assessment of somebody's credibility. For better or for worse.


You're really going to keep braying this idiocy instead of watching Mackey's lectures?

Your judgment is worthless. You lack a knowledge base. You are an uneducated, America-hating fanatic who will swallow any sort of nonsense that discredits this country.
 
You're really going to keep braying this idiocy instead of watching Mackey's lectures?

Your judgment is worthless. You lack a knowledge base. You are an uneducated, America-hating fanatic who will swallow any sort of nonsense that discredits this country.

Between what I said in the previous post and the one about the high-pressure water I think you know where I'm at.
 
Actually, I don't think bill smith (bs? Really?) is an actual no-planer. I think he's more of an "Any line of bill smith that let's me deny reality right this second"-er.

He is perfectly free to withdraw his no-planery at any time.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom