• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Message from a Truther

Between what I said in the previous post and the one about the high-pressure water I think you know where I'm at.


Are you saying that you're a hopeless idiot? It is an indisputable fact that high-pressure water can cut steel. It is an indisputable fact that no sane person thinks that jet fuel cut the perimeter and core columns. I do know "where you're at"-- a state of near-total ignorance.

Bill, there's something you can't run away from; you must confront it, distasteful as you may find it. If your insane lynch mob overthrows American democracy and replaces it with a dictatorship of hate-filled morons--if you round up every Jew and herd all of them into concentration camps--if science and learning are banished by government edict--THE LAWS OF SCIENCE WILL STILL BE IN EFFECT.

You can't win. No matter what you do, high-pressure water will be able to cut steel; human hands will be able to break bricks; light, fluffy birds will be able to damage titanium fan blades; planes traveling 500 mph will cut right through steel columns.

YOU CAN NEVER CHANGE ANY OF THAT, BILL.
 
And I'm sure he will, just as soon as he figures out how such an action will allow him to deny some more reality.


We may have to wait a bit.


He's reduced to insulting Mackey without having any idea of what Mackey said.
 
You're really going to keep braying this idiocy instead of watching Mackey's lectures?

Your judgment is worthless. You lack a knowledge base. You are an uneducated, America-hating fanatic who will swallow any sort of nonsense that discredits this country.

Bill Smith also suggested a few months ago that the "new investigation" should be a reality TV show, with call ins. He was dead serious.
 
I would be happy to distance myself from the no-planers when you give me a reasonable answer to post #81 on this page.

Here is a reasonably explanation: You don't know what the hell you are talking about and you're just making stuff up.
 
You really believe there were no airplane parts found on the streets below? Really?

If there were then it's quite strange really and would lead a person into thinkng they were planted because on the live video of the plane going in no wreckage is seen to fall from the plane.
 
Is there some place where such infantile idiocy passes as "wit"? Perhaps in the land of the witless, where the half-witted is king.


No, it wasn't wit. The funny bit was the assumption that working for NASA makes one unsmearable or that having a high IQ makes one immune to stupidity or blinding arrogance.
 
No, it wasn't wit. The funny bit was the assumption that working for NASA makes one unsmearable or that having a high IQ makes one immune to stupidity or blinding arrogance.

That goes both ways, especially for the few "experts" who think the collapses were impossible and had to be CD.
 
No, it wasn't wit. The funny bit was the assumption that working for NASA makes one unsmearable or that having a high IQ makes one immune to stupidity or blinding arrogance.

No, the funny part is when some internet nobodies whose postings have yet to indicate they know anything at all about anything presume to question the expertise of a real scientist, trained in things said posters couldn't even begin to comprehend in a million years. And after abundantly demonstrating their total ignorance and foolishness, instead of slinking off in utter humiliation as any self-respecting adult would do, remain so completely clueless that they actually make what they assume are clever remarks about it. Now that's funny!
 
I think I do have the video actually. (I just include a post I made when I posted it ast week.)

The second you get an image onscreen freeze the video. Then click it through until the plane magically appears coming from behind the building.

Bill, some very close friends of mine were in the building that the plane is behind at the start of the video. They watched, live, from the upper floors of that building, as the plane crashed. That was not video trickery, that was reality.

The plane isn't seen approaching the left side of the building because when they cut that clip out for the video, they happened to start with a frame where it was behind the building already. An idiot could see that.
 
In fact not a single gram of aircraft is seen to fall down the front of the building.

That's amazing, where did you get a video of a high enough resolution to see a gram of anything from thousands of feet away?
 
I think I do have the video actually. (I just include a post I made when I posted it ast week.)

The second you get an image onscreen freeze the video. Then click it through until the plane magically appears coming from behind the building.

Did they know this when they put the video into circulation ?

Bill; these two books are full of the names and quotes of people that were in the upper floors of WTC and nearby buildings and saw the planes hit the towers.
Watching The world change; The Stories behind the images of 9/11 By David Friend

102 Minutes_ by Dwyer & Flynn
​
 
Kind of plane-nose-shaped ypu mean no doubt. lol

What is mere massive steel against such such strength.

http://nomoregames.net/presentations/Madison_No_Planes_Final_August_07.ppt_files/slide0045_image034 Nose Cone

You do realize Bill, that Anthony Lawson has completely OWNED you no planers right?

I mean he has demolished you on you tube...

Look him up... absolutely hillarious how badly you all get anal raped.

What makes it even funnier is that he is a truther... almost as much fun as Judy Woods taking Steve Jones apart.
 
Do you think it provides a reasonable explanation for how the fuel in he plane cut the steel columns ?

truther LIE.

The fuel didn't CUT the steel. It broke the connection points.

how many times do people have to tell that to you?

If it had cut the steel it would look like one of those Acme cartoon plane outlines. you can clearly see where the panels broke away from each other.

try again..
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom