• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

McCain may not be GOP Nominee?

No they will not, because Romney suspended his campaign, and can resurface in needed as the nominee. As well, Jeb Bush is lurking about.

I guarantee you RP will not get nominated, EVEN IF John McCain, and Mitt Romney, and Mike Huckabee all get killed together in a plane crash...

TAM:)

Oh GOD! you're right! I forgot about that fool!

Yikes.

geez guy, you sure do a great job of hiding your love for Ron Paul.
 
No they will not, because Romney suspended his campaign, and can resurface in needed as the nominee. As well, Jeb Bush is lurking about.

I remember speculating back in 2004 that Jeb might get the nomination if Dubya was popular in 2008.

My guess is the country has had enough Bushes to last for a while. I won't say we'll never have another in the white house, but it's not like Jeb can just ride in on his brother's coat tails.

Maybe Jenna's kids...
 
Alan keyes is like huckabee. Right? Religious nuts. I don't like religious nuts. And no, Ron Paul is not a religious nut.

I don't know. Is Alan Keyes a member of the CFR? If he isn't, he will be better than obama and mccain, but not better than RP. I would vote for a black president in a heartbeat, just not a flip-flopping fraud or a religious wacko.

Erm...
 
Hey, a few months ago, I some idiot was circulating speculation that Al Gore was gonna be the Dems' nominee. Y'all laughed at me him then. Waddaya all have to say for yourselves now, huh?

Al Gore vs Ron Paul in November!

I'm moving to Canada! Who's with me?
 
Hey, a few months ago, I some idiot was circulating speculation that Al Gore was gonna be the Dems' nominee. Y'all laughed at me him then. Waddaya all have to say for yourselves now, huh?

Al Gore vs Ron Paul in November!

I'm moving to Canada! Who's with me?

I'd have no problem with Al Gore. If Ron Paul won, however, I think Canada might be too close. New Zealand would be appealing. I might be too old for them to take me, however.
 
I'd have no problem with Al Gore. If Ron Paul won, however, I think Canada might be too close. New Zealand would be appealing. I might be too old for them to take me, however.
Actually, I was hoping to get an affirmative response from some of the hotter skepchicks.

Hell, if the right one(s) sign up, I might not even wait for the election.
 
... New Zealand would be appealing. ...

On_the_Beach_DVD_cover.jpg
 
Since I have friends in Canada, the only thing stopping me from moving is college, laziness, and money.
...

Anyway.

If Ron Paul is the GOP nominee, I think I'll become a comedian.

Can I suggest the stage name "Paul Ron?"
 
If Ron Paul wins the nod, and then becomes president (1 : 1000000000000 odds) then we will have to build bigger cities here in Canada for the mass exodus of sane people from the USA...lol

TAM:)
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom