• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

May Stundie Nominations

I disagree. His claims that government is being co-opted into approving drugs and chemicals to make us sick so corporations can make massive profits off us seems like a classic conspiracy theory to me. He just added in some medical woo to throw us off the trail. I'll admit that second quote I pulled about boasting the immune system isn't a conpiracy though.


You are right after reading his full rant in the CT Section.
He also is busy promoting some real woo medical beliefs over in the Health and Science sections. He is expanding his horizons.
 
Not really...when I thought it was a 50-ton machine I considered that to be very unlikely in an office block. Then when you guys kindly pointed out that it referred to a 200-pound 50-ton press it opened up another view on the situation which adds to my theory that the Bush administration deliberately started the 9/11 conspiracy theories themselves.


It should be read in context for maximum impact. Basically bill (striving for the lifetime Stundie award) went from this testimony being a smoking gun to disinfo in about 5 posts. Is that some sort of record?

ETA: It is part of the same conversation that Stacko just Stundied.
 
It should be read in context for maximum impact. Basically bill (striving for the lifetime Stundie award) went from this testimony being a smoking gun to disinfo in about 5 posts. Is that some sort of record?

ETA: It is part of the same conversation that Stacko just Stundied.

How many do try to go for Lifetime stundie at the moment?

Counting:Bill,galileo,bwin,heiwa,ultima1,...
 
Truthisnotfacts said:
I found a site that has this news 10-inch angel sculpture embedded in a moon rock has been found ?

one of the rocks brought to Earth by Apollo 11 astronauts 40 years ago, in 1969.

sculpture to be 200,000 years old which means it was made 170,000 years before the human species appeared

Ohhhh Lord 1/2 mercy. You went and found a conspiracy nut who just got done playing Mass Effect.
 
It should be read in context for maximum impact. Basically bill (striving for the lifetime Stundie award) went from this testimony being a smoking gun to disinfo in about 5 posts. Is that some sort of record?

ETA: It is part of the same conversation that Stacko just Stundied.



I just went and read that sequence. You guys didn't even nom the best part!


Yes. I would say though that more than 80% of people around 9/11 would have thought he was talking about a 50-ton machine . I actually know what a metal press is myself but I was not thinking as I suspect many others might not have. The impression given is of a giant explosion sufficient to move such a maachine while leaving a perfect out for the witness who can, as you say legitimtely say that he was talking about a 200-pound 50-ton press. Kind of ambiguous. It may mean nothing.


He admits he knows what a metal press is, but that he was "not thinking". This "not thinking" leads him to a ridiculous conclusion, which he then concludes must have been the whole point of the exercise.

Yes, he's postulating a conspiracy that could only have worked on him if he's really, really stupid. Then he admits it worked on him.

Case closed. TeH WinnaR!
 
:eye-poppi Now I can't help but wonder if they would fall for my pointing out that twice a day, every day, all of the clocks read 9:11...


Not everywhere. In many parts of Europe they use a 24 hour clock so it is most common for 9:11 to be displayed on clocks twice a day in the USA!!11!!!1!
think about that!1!!1!!!11
 
He admits he knows what a metal press is, but that he was "not thinking". This "not thinking" leads him to a ridiculous conclusion, which he then concludes must have been the whole point of the exercise.

Yes, he's postulating a conspiracy that could only have worked on him if he's really, really stupid. Then he admits it worked on him.

Case closed. TeH WinnaR!

I suspect that Bill Smith is that same "bill" from PfT who divided feet by minutes and claimed the result was in feet per second.

Not thinking may be a common problem with bill.
 
I suspect that Bill Smith is that same "bill" from PfT who divided feet by minutes and claimed the result was in feet per second.

Not thinking may be a common problem with bill.



Well, there are seconds in a minute, right? What's the problem? :)
 
Having been incorrect about not being able to nominate CT posts in other forums, I am proud to nominate the first post in this thread:

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread463855/pg1

The first post is quite long. The essence is:

It may sound strange, but there may be Dimensional Portals opening and people disappearing after hearing voices. They all have been vegetarians.

A cruel NWO plot uncovered by those brilliant conspiracy researchers at ATS.
 
That was almost as good as Killtown adding feet to miles per hour to get, well, something.

Reminds me of the genius that scaled the wtc mass down to human size and the planes down to shotgun slug.
And then out of the blue divided the plane/slug speed by 1000 or so to make it appear harmless.
 
Apparently, rockets and jet engines came from aliens, via the Conquistadors and Generalissimo Franco.

So the Aztecs/Incas/Mayans or some other such society existed in S. America before the conquistadors

disease wipes out a huge tract of the populations, especially those in Urban centres, years before the Spaniards get there.

the spaniards find ancient Flying machines and other stuff, they have no idea what it is, but they bundle it int their ships and take it back to Europe

spain is doin it inquisitions at the time, so anyone who might have an inkling as to what this stuff is stays quiet fr fear of bein tortured as a heretic

Stuff gets buried in a royal palace basement somewhere and remains there till the spanish civil war

Germans then lay their paws on it, realise what it is, smuggle it back to the fatherland and work on replicating the technology.

suddenly We have Rockets, Jet engines and Delta Wing aircraft, and supposedly Nazi flying Saucers at a base in Antartica
http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=60337820&postcount=5

Mahatma Coat.
 
I wish I could nominate a video for the Stundies. Look at what bill smith just posted in the 9/11 CT forum General Discussion thread, if it doesn't make your brain try to escape through your ear.

Dave
 
I wish I could nominate a video for the Stundies. Look at what bill smith just posted in the 9/11 CT forum General Discussion thread, if it doesn't make your brain try to escape through your ear.

Dave

Seeing what that thread has degenerated into, I doubt the video will be the only thing that makes your brain want to escape through your ear in there.
 
Nomination time!

Infowars commented on the planned attacked in NYC and have explained who terrorist are and where they come from!

Just as in every other case, the men will likely turn out to be semi-retarded dropouts who eagerly followed the fed’s lead in the pursuit of a promise of massive cash gifts and a way out of their miserable poverty-stricken lives. However, this won’t be reported with one iota of the gusto that the corporate media are pushing this story today.

http://www.infowars.com/new-york-terror-plot-another-government-provocateured-set-up/

Wow...:covereyes
 
I wish I could nominate a video for the Stundies. Look at what bill smith just posted in the 9/11 CT forum General Discussion thread, if it doesn't make your brain try to escape through your ear.

Dave

You cannot nominate an entire video, but you can nominate specific quotes from a video.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom