• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

May Stundie Nominations

Travis

Misanthrope of the Mountains
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
24,133
Time to nominate the best of May folks.

1) Posts must be about Conspiracy Theories and not just nutty things in general.

2) Posts must exhibit ignorance, faulty logic or stupendous arrogance mixed with an ironic mistake.

3) No spelling errors, typos, grammar issues or math mix-ups unless they are deliciously ironic.

4) Posts must be humorous and not just something you disagree with.

5) All nominated posts must have some sort of link or screenshot to prove the reality of the post and it's source.

6) Keep the introductions short and sweet as Stundies should not need too much background.

7) Nominated posts should be cut down to the nominated part which should be concise and stand on its own.

8) This is not the place for ad hominems so a post should be funny independent of knowing who it is that said it.

9) Pictures are not allowed on their own but descriptions of pictures, provided they meet all other previously stated requirements, are allowed.

10) Videos are not allowed on their own but transcripts of videos, provided they meet all other previously stated requirements, are allowed even if you personally did the transcribing.


Have fun folks.
 
Looks like I'll be posting the first nominee of the month ...

herushura said:
I believe the Y2K apocalype did in fact happen, and its was 911, in the y2k conspiracy its said computers would brake down and PLANES would FALL out th sky, in a simpson Halloween Episode (season 11) its show planes falling out the sky and hitting buildings.

now the hidden truth. There is no such thing as "YEAR 0" - So if you count
2000 years after Year 1, you would get to "2001" thus making 2001 the true millenium.

they picked sep 11 because its were the Sun is in the house of Virgo - same place jesus was exactly at 2000 years ago - bethleham/Virgo

Y = Letter shape of plane wing
2 = Two Towers
K = Kill


Brand new thread at the Stundie factory known as the David Icke Forums.
 
Last edited:
I have to post the first of no doubt many nominations connected with Swine flu.

From a survivilist website

This is probably the start of total american takeover and world war 3, when people start dying in mass the sheep are going to be told that anyone who doesn't take the vaccine is endangering everyone else they will be lining up for it and that's when the real pandemic killing will start, they will turn in family members and freinds and coworkers who aren't "being responsible", they will be happy to see the "non compliant" being rounded up off to "quarentine camps", once all the real americans are gone they can turn the country into anything they want do anything they want, within years america will be a foggy memory repaced by some form of dictatorship or another. My advise is learn anything and everything about wilderness survival peeps might only be days left, be prepaired to turn you back on everything and everyone and dissapear and survive in isolation for up to 10 years because that's what it might take to make it threw this war without losing your life and soul.
 
I actually choked on my gum while reading "herushuras". The SIMPSONS!!!! They can't get better than that one:D
 
I actually choked on my gum while reading "herushuras". The SIMPSONS!!!! They can't get better than that one:D

I have noted a lot conspriacy kooks seem to get their ideas from the Movies, TV and Comic Books.
 
I have noted a lot conspriacy kooks seem to get their ideas from the Movies, TV and Comic Books.


I check out the DI Forums 9/11 subforum right after reading your comment and the first thread I read involves comic books. Weird.
 
Last edited:
I have noted a lot conspriacy kooks seem to get their ideas from the Movies, TV and Comic Books.

It's frickin hilarious. Like Hollywood movies wouldn't be the first place NWO would employ their mind control techniques.

I knew a guy who wouldn't watch CNN because he believed that it was either brainwashing him or was going to trigger some "alter" implanted in him and he would go on a murderous rampage.

However he had an unquenchable thirst for movies and was quite good at decoding the messages in such NWO resistance pieces as "There Will be Blood" and "Speed Racer."

I guess the truthers are all gung ho about defeating the NWO when it comes to stuff they don't enjoy, but comics, video games and movies automatically become tools of the resistance.

Superheroes, Fantasy films, video games...can anyone see a personality profile of the true believers emerging?
 
Heeeyyy... :(
simpsons_nelson_haha3.jpg
 
Heeeyyy... :(

HAHA. No offense. I like a lot of that stuff too. I like reading about conspiracy theory also.

However I don't frequent my corner market in a Starfleet uniform. That's the difference between myself and true believers/grown in a lab super nerds.
 
They don't grow super nerds in labs anymore. They have farms for that now.
 
I have speculated that the most plausible 911 nanothermite scenarios are the following, from most plausible, to least plausible:

1) incendiary, to make jet fuel turn into a fireball in about 1/3 second


Most. Plausible. Scenario.

Somewhere out there, Cobra Commander is thinking "See, my plan to etch my face on the moon isn't the craziest supervillain idea ever!"
 
Wow, , herushura and jammieg are hard acts to follow for pure paranoia.
Metamars is often good for a Stundie especially when he attempts anything in the least scientific and his latest is no exception.

However, please consider the following. This poster is discussing a past fav here, ChristopherA. Although he claims to NOT be defending Chris he goes on with the 8th and 9th posts from the top of this page
http://community.theblackvault.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=25&p=6531#p6531
I have a question in regard to 9-11 nut jobs as noted by some of the more ( OVER ZEALOUS ) GATE KEEPERS OF THE OFFICIAL ACCOUNT.

If this dude is truly nuts or Krazy~~why is it that a select few follow him where ever he goes trying their level best to discredit his claims? Now is there anyone here who knows specifically how this dawg and pony show came into being? I'll give a little hint. Someone has a bot program nailed to this guys a**. ..............
............And before anyone claims that they are doing it only because he's lying and that they don't want anyone to get sucked into his ridiculous theory~~save your breath because that's obvious bull****. No I'M NOT defending him only saying that he's obviously the object of someones desire, or the person so interested is being paid to do so~~~........
.............Something more going on than just keeping the good fight against another NUTBALL CONSPIRACY.
...........Simple questions for you "OFFICIAL THEORY NUTS'

What is the stuff ( white in color ) that you see in this photo. If I remember clearly it's not supposed to be there. Enlighten me with your spin of this one.
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o316/Shingo_2007/5d841f01d004a6bd42a18035822a980b.jpg?

the picture shows box columns or beams with concrete attached to one of them.:eek: but he's not defending the concrete core contention, oh no, no ,no.
 
Last edited:

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom