• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

May Stundie Nominations

Only 640 under the total limit!!!(there cannot be more as software has built in limit 1 post per minute)

Not too hard to understand; They mostly were bickering "No I'm not, You're a liar" type posts. It's also understandable that he hasn't been back since. He probably baked his CPU again.
 
Some weeks ago I posted the statement below thinking that it paraphrased Newton's similar law. 'Every action has an equal and opposite reaction'. However several posters came back and told me that my statement is in fact incorrect. So thinking as I still do that it is applicable and immutable let it henceforth be known as 'Smith's Law'

Smith's Law
''Whatever downwards force the moving body exerts on the stationary body of identical construction fixed in the ground is reciprocated by the stationary body equally and oppositely. After that it depends which body is used up first.''

Nothing further need be said.
 
Nothing further need be said.

The general level of utter confusion and inability to express an idea clearly is quite impressive. I particularly like the idea that an applied force "uses up" a body. And the preceding paragraph is very informative - as a result of several people telling him his statement is wrong, bill smith has decided it must therefore be a physical law.

Dave
 
The general level of utter confusion and inability to express an idea clearly is quite impressive. I particularly like the idea that an applied force "uses up" a body. And the preceding paragraph is very informative - as a result of several people telling him his statement is wrong, bill smith has decided it must therefore be a physical law.

Dave

Perhaps he is implying that there is some sort of matter / energy conversion in these events?
 
This one takes a bit of a series of posts, but I'm entertained:
TRUTHisnotfacts said:
I found a site that has this news 10-inch angel sculpture embedded in a moon rock has been found ?

one of the rocks brought to Earth by Apollo 11 astronauts 40 years ago, in 1969.


sculpture to be 200,000 years old which means it was made 170,000 years before the human species appeared

source

http://thecrit.com/2009/05/05/200000...found-on-moon/
This is followed up with the following 4 posts:
R.A.F said:
I'm going to go out on a limb and just say NO.

Sounds like an old National Inquirer story.
Van Rijn said:
I think it's Weekly World News in this case. At least, I saw a link to there.
LaurelHS said:
Van Rijn said:
Just to be clear: Weekly World News should not be taken seriously. This is a joke.
Finally: the nomination:
TRUTHisnotfacts said:
why is this news story not on breaking news on tv right now ?

This is huge if its real...It would change history on a human time frame level as to finding a object that had to be made by something

ETA: From BAUT Forums
 
Last edited:
I'd like to nominate 9/11-investigator, for his stunning revelation about the composition of confetti:

The expression was: "like confetti raining down".

This is not like pieces of paper whirling through the sky following the whims of the wind.


:jaw-dropp
 
Given the current ULTIMA1 stundie-storm, it seems almost pointless to mention yet another, but this was one I just had to highlight.

NO the evindece was used in a trial not a crime scene investigation.

You see, normally evidence isn't used in a trial. No, apparently the crime scene investigation is the proper place to present evidence.

:boggled:

Dave
 
One from the master himself, posting over at The 9/11 Forum in response to David Benson's comment that witness accounts of the collapse of the Twin Towers were entirely consistent with transformer explosions.

the one true Stundie said:
I'm not going to read over 300 pages of people speculating that it was transformers when you have no evidence of it either way.

http://the911forum.freeforums.org/post3188.html#p3188

Mr. Pot, meet Mr. Kettle.

Dave
 
Since it hasn't been done yet, I'd like to nominate this stream of consciousness incredulity from bwinwright. Here are some of the more interesting parts.

Aspartame is another blatant example of America's fascist government licking the butt of big corporate greed. Aspartame is also a toxin, a poison.
When it was first submitted to the FDA for approval by the G.D. Searle Company, the FDA denied approval because aspartame was eating holes in the rat's stomachs and causing nasty cancerous tumors. After the FDA rejected aspartame a couple of times, Searle hired the war criminal Donald Rumsfeld and made him their CEO. He used his unholy contacts in Washington to get aspartame approved by the FDA in 1981.

Unholy contacts in Washington? I didn't know there was anyother kind.:p

The truth is surgery, radiation, and chemotherapy do not cure cancer. They only weaken the body's immune system. The only thing that can cure cancer is the body's immune system. Therefore, treatments that empower and strengthen the body's immune system are the only viable forms of treatment. Everything else is a scam.

Evidence be damned, I know the the truth!:rolleyes:

Of course, intentionally causing heart disease and cancer, then treating it just happens to be enormously profitable. The gangsters behind this grotesque process are the same characters behind the "war for profit" business.

Yup, there's never been a better business model than giving your customers fatal illnesses.:boggled:
 
Bwinwright's rants on medicine are extremly crazy,,and dangerous...but they are not directly conspiracy related. But he has contributed a lot of batcrap crazy rants this month..generally involving the Catholic Church that are.
 
Bwinwright's rants on medicine are extremly crazy,,and dangerous...but they are not directly conspiracy related.

I disagree. His claims that government is being co-opted into approving drugs and chemicals to make us sick so corporations can make massive profits off us seems like a classic conspiracy theory to me. He just added in some medical woo to throw us off the trail. I'll admit that second quote I pulled about boasting the immune system isn't a conpiracy though.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom