
So what? Racial segregation does not need justification. It is perfectly normal and common sense. I am happy to proclaim I am of the white race and of Aryan descent, and that I prefer my own race.
I am sure most races prefer their own...and so they should. If not, then that is their problem not mine.
As for yourself Halley, think as you please... it is no concern of mine.
I disagree entirely and though I despair of seeing clear thought and expression here, I reiterate my disagreement. Perhaps you do not understand what "racial segregation" even means. If you have even a slight conception of it, then you will realize that if you support racial segregation you simply cannot, ever, in any way - NEVER EVER EVER can you say, that the choice of others not to be segregated is "their problem not mine." It is, absolutely, and completely, your problem, because you are the author of an ugly and unbecoming injustice, breeding hatred, inequality, oppression and death.
Perhaps you are misusing the term. If so, you should make sure you do not accidentally mischaracterize yourself. Racial segregation is an abomination of which any modern human being should be ashamed. Of course, since its basis is the forcing of an idea on those who do not share it, it is not entirely alien to the way powerful religious coalitions continue to operate, but none, including your own, continue to endorse this shameful idea, whatever they might have done in the past.
Of course if you prefer the company of people like you, and avoid the company of those who are not like you, then that is, indeed, entirely your affair and your problem. Even if your conception of race is a limitation and a foolish fiction, it is your affair and your loss. That, however, is not racial segregation.
If what you mean to say is that you prefer racial separation, rather than endorsing segregation, you should make sure that you clarify this point, because it would certainly be unfortunate if readers here were led to believe that you are despicable scum when you are not.