From the Heart of the Earth thread.
I'm sorry that it appears that I'm attacking you, Janadele. What I'm really attacking is your unwillingness to answer questions; or your claims that things are (or are not) LDS doctrine when the opposite is true, and easily documentable . If you wish not to be attacked by me, the best thing to do is don't fib about Church doctrine.

BTW, I say nice things about you periodically, it's not always "attacking and criticising." Just look
here, it's even on this thread. I've been responding here when I see a need to. BTW, I've even
apologized to you, when the rest of the forum thought I shouldn't have, which is more than you've done in return, just sayin...
I answered this
here already, but I'll give a deeper answer. The reason that I thought that was so hilarious is that for nearly 30 years I was declared dead to my favorite sister (and disowned by the rest of my siblings) for believing in additional scripture, they tried to get my parents to turn against me, but they wouldn't. I also remember right after joining the LDS Church, I went to the Christian bookstore to purchase an additional Book of Mormon to give to my parents. The Christian bookstore was all too eager to give me books
about the Book of Mormon, but they sure weren't favorable toward the Church.

So no, Christian Scriptures do not including the additional scriptures of the LDS Church. Go to an online Christian Bookstore Distributor and see how many Books of Mormon they have -- zero. How many anti-Mormon books do they have? A great many, I didn't count.
Yep, I believe in eternal marriage, exaltation, and life eternal. I bet that just shocks the dickens out of my "friends" on this forum.

Some of them know LDS doctrine as well as I do, so where's the surprise? I don't expect others on this particular forum to agree with me, so there are just some things that we agree to disagree on an go on from there.
The reason that I have "friends" on this forum is that I have a great respect for people with different beliefs (have to since I came from a home where my siblings, parents and I represented 5 different denominations, and later married the love of my life, an atheist and skeptic), and different lifestyles. One thing my parents taught me from a very early age is to treat others the way I would want them to treat me, to try to walk a mile in their shoes, and think about it the shoe was on the other foot. Okay, so there are a lot of clichés there, but those are exactly what I was taught, and it is what I have tried to do on the forum.
I also acknowledge that, when I am on the Randi forum, I am in the "home" of skeptics who have been gracious enough to allow both of us in, we should be kind enough to abide by their rules or leave.