• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Kirk Cameron, on the ropes.

I love it.
I love it from top to bottom.
I love it from center to circumference.
 
That was great :)

If KC is the best the fundies can muster in trying to appeal to a broader audience, I anticipate much more lulz to come...
 
Does what Kirk Cameron thinks about anything really warrant all that?
Apparently, yes. If you are famous, it is best not to get caught acting like a dick and offending people who play an important part in your particular sector of the ecconomy.
 
So, I found myself with enough time to google around a bit to figure out what Kirk Cameron is all about, beside being such an oaf.

The more I have read, the worse it has gotten.

Dude's a total Christofascist. He is a close associate of David Barton, one of the key figures in Christian Reconstructionism, a movement hell-bent on reshaping America to their religious image.

I use the words "hell bent" without trepidation. Their movement did not come from God.

Cameron's work is a part of the effort of CR and the New Apostolic Reformation movement to capture one of the Seven Mountains on which our culture is based.
 
Kirk had this poor girl fired from his show because she had done Playboy.

47624eb173b60faac.jpg


He's just an idiot and deserves to be made fun of on a regular basis.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom