Spindrift
Time Person of the Year, 2006
Oh THAT's who she was. They didn't show her name in the beginning. I forgot that kid had powers. Would you like to swing on a star....
She's the first one on the video and they show her name briefly.
Oh THAT's who she was. They didn't show her name in the beginning. I forgot that kid had powers. Would you like to swing on a star....
Kirk had this poor girl fired from his show because she had done Playboy.
[qimg]http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/imagehosting/47624eb173b60faac.jpg[/qimg]
He's just an idiot and deserves to be made fun of on a regular basis.
Wow! Who is she?Kirk had this poor girl fired from his show because she had done Playboy.
[qimg]http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/imagehosting/47624eb173b60faac.jpg[/qimg]
He's just an idiot and deserves to be made fun of on a regular basis.
Kirk had this poor girl fired from his show because she had done Playboy.
[qimg]http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/imagehosting/47624eb173b60faac.jpg[/qimg]
He's just an idiot and deserves to be made fun of on a regular basis.
Wow! Who is she?
Some punk actor needs his ass kicked.
Some punk actor needs his ass kicked.
Some punk actor needs his ass kicked.
Just another has-been, wannabee again Tv actor. With a banana up the bung. (Because god made it that shape for a reason.......)I have never heard of this guy.
I don't think I want to ever again, either.
