Roadtoad
Bufo Caminus Inedibilis
God loves watermelons.
Are you sure? I thought he liked prickly pear?
God loves watermelons.
CCOCK should do a follow on about the banana.



I love it.
I love it from top to bottom.
I love it from center to circumference.
Does what Kirk Cameron thinks about anything really warrant all that?
I have never heard of this guy.
I don't think I want to ever again, either.
Bananas, the atheists' nightmare
lol
Oh, I've seen that before. So he's the one on the right who's not speaking?
Does what Kirk Cameron thinks about anything really warrant all that?
Who cares? It was funny and subjecting the jackass who brought you the crockoduck to ridicule amuses me. Yes, deep down I really am that shallow.Does what Kirk Cameron thinks about anything really warrant all that?
Apparently, yes. If you are famous, it is best not to get caught acting like a dick and offending people who play an important part in your particular sector of the ecconomy.Does what Kirk Cameron thinks about anything really warrant all that?
Nice to see that Evie/Maureen still has her powers.