Not really. I've done my fair share of bullying, and vice versa - none of what I did or had done to me would warrant a body slam that could potentially cripple me/them.
How do you figure the kid went overboard?Hulk smash!
I too am torn over this, the little kid seemed to deserve it and will think twice before randomly punching people in the face from now on. The big fella did go overboard, but it's tough to control whats going on there.
Though, ofcourse we don't know the entire context of the incident either so...
Not really. I've done my fair share of bullying, and vice versa - none of what I did or had done to me would warrant a body slam that could potentially cripple me/them.
I guess asking you where the line for 'revenge' is drawn would be a relevant question?
Not really. I've done my fair share of bullying, and vice versa - none of what I did or had done to me would warrant a body slam that could potentially cripple me/them.
I guess asking you where the line for 'revenge' is drawn would be a relevant question?
Is this even considered bullying?
I submit this:
Just about any adult that expects kids to 'defuse' situations and otherwise ignore bullies would press charges against any adult that walked up and punched them in the face, and that the punishment that the adult would face would be significant enough to keep them from trying such a thing again.
Why do they expect kids with much less refined coping skills to do more than they are willing to do?
As for the body slam, yes, a bit over the top, but not so different from what we suffered all of the time playing kick ball, falling of the jungle gym, etc.
Continuing the previous theme: as an adult, if you walked up to someone and punched them in the face, then started showing off your boxing footwork while firing off more punches, you might get body slammed or worse, and nobody would fault the victim for retaliating.
Did you ever go up to someone and repeatedly punch them in the face?
Yeah, a body slam is extreme and dangerous. So is punching someone in the face.
I'm going to need you to explain how revenge enters into this first.
Erm, I dunno. He was a little kid (and I've seen stouts fight pretty tough) but he didn't look built, or had a lot to throw around - I'm pretty sure the bigger kid could have shrugged it off.
He did shrug it off. Five times.
Who recorded it?
It looked like this was a set up of some sort.