• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Just Another Saturday At Ground Zero

How can he answer that without you referencing what "the official story" is?

How do you make an accusation of something you can't even define?


But he defends the official story so he must have seen it. I would like his definition of what he is defending.

Anyway, I thought the 911 commission was the official narrative.
 
I think you miss the point.
There is no "Official Story".
It doesn't exist.


So what is the 911 commission? I beleive one of its authors even said it succeeded in telling the story of 911. So thats the official story.
 
The commission report is only one part of a much larger narrative. It doesn't deal with controlled demolition or no planes at the Pentagon (ect). In fact most of the "truthers" points are not covered by any "official" story.
 
Last edited:
The commission report is only one part of a much larger narrative. It doesn't deal with controlled demolition or no planes at the Pentagon. In fact most of the "truthers" points are not covered by any "official" story.

Why should an official story cover those things?

The 911 commision is a federal document designed to give a full accounting of the circumstances of 9/11.

It is the official story.
 
OK, so like most twoofer, theauther has no understanding of the 9/11 commission for which he attacks. The goal of the 9/11 commission was to make recommendations on changes in order to help prevent such future events. This is why guys like theauthor make silly claims like how the 9/11 commission didn't cover WTC7, etc. Because they don't even understand it.
 
Failure to comprehend these papers? They are junk? I have read the papers, they are all worthless and lack evidence to support the conclusion. Pathetic papers. I can't find anything good about them, except, The biggest joke ! You can use the references given to debunk the papers! BUSTED (may not for deep44, but intelligent, knowledgeable people can look up and use the reference given by these dolts in their own papers to debunk their work)


PS - looks like you flunked the quiz. Wait, 9/11 truth can't answer question, they just ask questions.

Actually, I rather liked this paper:
Solving The Great Steel Caper:
DEW-Demolition Contrary Evidence
By Dr. Gregory S. Jenkins


From the intro:
This paper primarily focuses upon the hard evidence which directly contradicts the notion that Directed Energy Weapons (DEWs) destroyed the WTC towers. The DEW-notion can
hardly be called a hypothesis or theory since nothing specific has been proposed.


From the conclusion:
The steel simply fell to the ground in large pieces during the collapse. More than 50% of the debris generated from the collapse of the towers was located in the 6 sublevels directly beneath the towers as revealed by photographs of debris removal and corroborated by damage assessment schematics produced by the Mueser Rutledge Consulting Engineers.

The expected amount of steel removed from GZ is affirmed by the reported minimum of 350,000 tons of steel removed from GZ to landfills and recycle centers as well as the total number of truck loads (over 100,000) and barges (over 1900) which transported 1.6 million tons of material from GZ.


Err, yes. ;)
 
Last edited:
That's why everyone involved is pushing for a new investigation - the focus of that new investigation would be proposing and/or testing new/old theories. The most important thing to understand right now is what didn't happen.


No one is "pushing" for a new investigation. A tiny handful of angry, emotionally disturbed adolescents and the professional con artists who lead them by their noses are bleating about some vague nonsense that has no chance of coming to pass.
 
Last edited:
That's why everyone involved is pushing for a new investigation - the focus of that new investigation would be proposing and/or testing new/old theories. The most important thing to understand right now is what didn't happen.


Jay Windley explained precisely why this is not the case a couple of years ago in a post on BAUTForum:

JayUtah said:
These various "truth" movements have one thing in common: they concentrate on what didn't happen, not on discovering what did happen. They don't provide a plausible alternative scenario because there isn't one. They have only a rapidly diverging field of speculation. Any organization whose central tenet is, "Well, I don't know what really happened, but I can sure tell you what didn't happen," (i.e., one that predicates itself on the inexorable rejection of a certain viewpoint rather than the conditional acceptance of some other specific viewpoint) will never be able to reach any conclusion or consensus. They serve only to amplify meaningless doubt and attract attention to themselves. [italics original; bolding mine]


Basically, you're putting the cart before the horse. You will never gain any significant support for a new investigation if you can't even articulate a plausible alternative hypothesis that fits the available data.
 
Basically, you're putting the cart before the horse. You will never gain any significant support for a new investigation if you can't even articulate a plausible alternative hypothesis that fits the available data.

Exactly.

The example I use (in the latest version of my whitepaper, now available) is from Michael Shermer:

Michael Shermer said:
The deniers employ this tactic of anomalies-as-proof to great effect. David Irving, for example, claims that there are no holes in the roof of the gas chamber at Krema 2 at Auschwitz-Birkenau. So what? So plenty, he says. No holes in the roof of the gas chamber at Krema 2 means that the eyewitness account of SS guards climbing up on the roof and pouring Zyklon-B gas pellets through the holes and into the gas chamber below where the prisoners were herded into, means that the eyewitness account is wrong, which means that no one was gassed in Krema 2, which means that no one was gassed at Auschwitz-Birkenau, which means that no one was gassed at any prison camp, which means that no Jews anywhere were systematically exterminated by the Nazis. In short, "no holes, no Holocaust," says David Irving, a slogan emblazoned on t-shirt of his supporters at his London trial in which he sued a historian for calling him a Holocaust denier.

No holes, no Holocaust. No melted steel, no Al-Qaeda attack. The parallels are equal, and equally flawed.
Source

I continue to welcome any articulate, plausible alternate hypothesis. I have yet to see one.
 
Last edited:
Michael Shermer via R. Mackey said:
No holes, no Holocaust. No melted steel, no Al-Qaeda attack. The parallels are equal, and equally flawed.

Just a nitpick I know, but isn't the presence of molten steel one of the Truther's big smoking guns? I know it doesn't invalidate Shermer's argument, but it's not a good example. I think "No plane part serial numbers, no Al-Qaeda attack" might have been better.

Sorry for the derail. Carry on...
 
This happened yesterday or today (May 28th)? I went down to GZ yesterday and apparently missed all this action. Crap.
 
Brainache said:
Just a nitpick I know, but isn't the presence of molten steel one of the Truther's big smoking guns?

I think that is a post-SJ claim; prior to his "themate" meme, the troothers went on about how the temperatures were too low to melt steel, and the absence of melted steel proved that the steel did not melt and, ergo, the building did not collapse of its own accord. SJ not only furnished the mechanism of thermate charges but also advanced supposed evidence of melted steel. I think Shermer was writing from the standpoint of pre-SJ claims.
 
Like I said, I welcome someone from the Truth Movement to give me a coherent hypothesis.

I have no idea what the significance or lack thereof of melted steel is from their perspective. I don't know if they even have a perspective. I'd rather they just tell me, rather than my trying to guess, which is what I've had to do for about three years and running...
 
I think that is a post-SJ claim; prior to his "themate" meme, the troothers went on about how the temperatures were too low to melt steel, and the absence of melted steel proved that the steel did not melt and, ergo, the building did not collapse of its own accord. SJ not only furnished the mechanism of thermate charges but also advanced supposed evidence of melted steel. I think Shermer was writing from the standpoint of pre-SJ claims.

Oh, OK. That makes sense.

@Mackey: I think we'll be waiting a long time for anything coherent from the Truthy set. Coherence doesn't seem to be a priority for them.
 
Like I said, I welcome someone from the Truth Movement to give me a coherent hypothesis.

I have no idea what the significance or lack thereof of melted steel is from their perspective. I don't know if they even have a perspective. I'd rather they just tell me, rather than my trying to guess, which is what I've had to do for about three years and running...

I think it was pretty well explained in the video. A space beam tuned to melt only steel and not paper or other 'stuff'.
 
This happened yesterday or today (May 28th)? I went down to GZ yesterday and apparently missed all this action. Crap.


Hey, was it your turn for the NWO time machine this week? I wondered who had it. :p
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom