• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Just Another Saturday At Ground Zero

We shouldn't let the truthers derail this thread. I count two truthers who have posted in this thread and both have launched derails in opposite directions (I know the metaphor is cruddy but it's more plausible than any of the CTs).
 
It's weird watching the Truthers get angry at someone holding up a sign saying Investigate Your Loved One's Death.
I mean, she's only asking questions and telling people to do their own research.
That makes it okay.
Doesn't it?
Well, I know it's good enough for them when they protest at Ground Zero.
 
Dan Wallace was Luke's best friend and yes Sabrina was his girlfriend. he was never a no planer. Dan died in his sleep of natural causes. Dan would confront people at GZ telling them his father died there.


Remember, the people in that video only make up a significant portion of the truth movement in the fantasy world you've constructed inside your head.

Here in reality, the truth movement is made up (in part) of almost 1,000 architects, engineers, scientists, professors, government officials, law professionals, etc -- with at least 220 of those holding at least one PhD.


And some of them are stalkers. right deep44?. these are the people you like to associate yourself with deep? why am I not surprised.
 
CD/thermite freaks insisting that the laser-beamers have no proof.

How do they not see the irony?
 
That's why everyone involved is pushing for a new investigation - the focus of that new investigation would be proposing and/or testing new/old theories. The most important thing to understand right now is what didn't happen.

In other words, we need a new investigation in order to figure out what the hell twoofers are talking about.

I can't imagine why you're not getting anywhere with this, Deep.
 
Last edited:
yeah 24th. Well the truthers have their own time machine if they say what was filmed on the 24th was from the 25th. :boggled:

I walked around most of the site and saw nary a truther. I should've known that they'd be all over at Building 7 outside the path station. I'm kicking myself for not going to that small corner of the site.
 
Here in reality, the truth movement is made up (in part) of almost 1,000 architects, engineers, scientists, professors, government officials, law professionals, etc --

Is Frank DeMartini still included in that list?
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom