• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Joe Arpaio gives law enforcement a bad name...

No you describe exactly the same moderate left that I described in my first post that has now ended support for him

"He was holding his job when the moderates in the left and right weren't up in arms about his nonsense."

I see that everybody wants to read something I didn't say into my posts, but, too bad

I realize I am not nuts and thank you for noticing, but what does this mean,

like the ones who demanded entire races and geographical areas be exempt from the law.

Who or what are you referring to?
 
Who or what are you referring to?

The Guadalupe fiasco, among quite a lot of others

I'm tired of the media myth that somehow Arpaio was a lone gunman out persecuting illegal mexicans. He lost a good chunk of support precisely because he did about JACK diddly nothing about illegal aliens, except to parade around in front of the cameras.

If the national press really wants to be pissed at him for something real, how about the damn castles he built with public money?
 
Wait... What?

Can't confirm he was actually deputized but Seagal was filming for his reality tv show so Joe brought out his armored assault vehicle and the two went and busted a cock fighting ring.

It was a really big cock fighting ring. Biggest Cock fighting ring I have ever seen.
 
Ms. Tricky and I are going into Arpaio's baliwick on a birding trip in April. If I don't come out, call the Liberal Embassy and find out where I'm being kept.
 
It is untrue. Seagal is an officer(reserve deputy cheif) in Jefferson Parish Louisiana. So wrong department.

link

It's actually somewhat true. Joe had Seagal out here as one of his celebrity deputies. Seagal will be headed back this way to appear in court as a result of his actions while here before too long.
 
It is untrue. Seagal is an officer(reserve deputy cheif) in Jefferson Parish Louisiana. So wrong department.
(
link
:eek:

Can't confirm he was actually deputized but Seagal was filming for his reality tv show so Joe brought out his armored assault vehicle and the two went and busted a cock fighting ring.

It was a really big cock fighting ring. Biggest Cock fighting ring I have ever seen.
Why... why did i miss this...

Eta: Actually, I think I've heard of this & thought it was a joke.
 
I can't comment on his latest rant and/or pointless crusade, but I know he's not popular with rank and file deputies in his agency.
 
The Guadalupe fiasco, among quite a lot of others

I'm tired of the media myth that somehow Arpaio was a lone gunman out persecuting illegal mexicans. He lost a good chunk of support precisely because he did about JACK diddly nothing about illegal aliens, except to parade around in front of the cameras.

If the national press really wants to be pissed at him for something real, how about the damn castles he built with public money?

Although the OP isn't so much about his "fight" against illegal immigration as it is about a worthless investigation into Obama's birth certificate that is costing Arizona taxpayer money!
 
Although the OP isn't so much about his "fight" against illegal immigration as it is about a worthless investigation into Obama's birth certificate that is costing Arizona taxpayer money!

Good entertainment value for the $$. Reality shows aren't free.
 
The Guadalupe fiasco, among quite a lot of others

When did the people of guadalupe demand to be exempt from the law? What on earth are you talking about? Quite a lot of others? This doesn't make any sense.

I'm tired of the media myth that somehow Arpaio was a lone gunman out persecuting illegal mexicans. He lost a good chunk of support precisely because he did about JACK diddly nothing about illegal aliens, except to parade around in front of the cameras.

Arpiao has long participated and supported this mystic of the lone western sheriff. He lives for media attention.

If the national press really wants to be pissed at him for something real, how about the damn castles he built with public money?

That too! But I think corruption, dereliction of duty, and racism are also pretty upsetting.
 
The Selective Service sent Joe letter:

This is in reply to your letter dated March 19, 2012, stating your contention that President Obama’s July 29, 1980 Registration Card is a forgery.

This Agency has no evidence that President Obama’s 1980 registration is not authentic. However, if you have any credible evidence to the contrary and believe that a Federal crime has been committed, we suggest that it be turned over immediately to the Federal Bureau of Investigation to pursue.
(Emphasis added.)


Joe responded:

My office has received your letter of march 22, 2012, authored by Richard S. Flahavan, your Associate Director of Public and Intergovernmental Affairs.

Please allow me to clarify my original request, sent March 19, which asks for a simple response from you.

If your office has the original, authentic Selective Service registration form for Barak Obama from July, 29, 1980, please indicate whether or not you have possession of this document.

If the document is in your possession, please make it available for inspection by my Sheriff’s Office investigators. We will travel to your facility to analyze it.

Given the clarity and brevity of these requests, we would appreciate your direct response within ten business days of your receipt of this letter, since we are continuing our investigation.


Oh, how I wish that the following response will be sent back to Joe:

What part of FOAD, don't you understand?
 
I once got a reply for a poem once that was signed FOAD. Good times.
 
Ms. Tricky and I are going into Arpaio's baliwick on a birding trip in April. If I don't come out, call the Liberal Embassy and find out where I'm being kept.

Are you coming to Wickenburg to see the birds? The rest stop on Highway 60 may be officially closed but its such a popular spot with the birders that you can still get in there.

I wish you could wait till at least may so you could see all the reptiles, but maybe you'll luck out with a warm april and see a few
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom