Let's look at this argument again...comparing "atheists in America" to "atheists in China" (or other demographics); if your claim that these things represent an "atheist perspective" are true, then they'll hold consistent in each environment.
* In the U.S. states with the highest percentages of atheists, there are the fewest murders. In the most religious U.S. states, there are the most murders.
As I mentioned previously, atheists are far more likely to be criminals in China than theists...by pure merit of the fact that atheism is pretty much the norm here. I'm not familiar with any stats breaking China down by provinces that are more religious or less religious; but I haven't seen anything (either personally, or in research) that indicates theist areas are more likely to commit crime than atheist.
* Only 0.2 % percent of U.S. prisoners are atheists.
Very, very different stat in China, as mentioned previously.
* Atheists are more tolerant towards women's and homosexuals' rights.
Again, in China, which is officially a secular/atheist state, there are specific laws against homosexuality, and widespread discrimination against them. Despite the strong Judeo-Christian demographics of the U.S., there is still far less tolerance of homosexuals in China than in the U.S.
On the other hand, I'd consider women's rights in China to be pretty progressive.
* Atheism and secularism correlate with high levels of education, and low levels of racial prejudice.
In China, atheism and secularism correlate with high levels of indoctrination and control. Racial prejudice is quite high.
In fact, large numbers of Chinese intellectuals -- born and raised as atheists -- are turning to religion now. So one could even make something of a counter-argument to your own.
* Atheists beat their children less often than others, and more often encourage them to think independently.
I don't know of any studies on this, but I'm quite certain that the rates of child abuse in China among atheists would be much higher than among theists in the U.S....simply because the U.S. has much stricter laws, and better enforcement. For a comparison between atheists and theists in China, barring concrete information that I haven't seen, I don't think we can draw any conclusion one way or the other (although personally, I've observed no great difference)
* In Sweden, the most secular country in the world according to Zuckerman, the charitable aid given is the highest as a proportion of GDP.
"The most secular country in the world"
Interesting...I'd be rather curious to hear the definition of "secular" in this case, as I'd consider China to be just about as secular as it is reasonably possible for a nation to be. Perhaps "the most secular Western nation" would be a better description? I'd strongly question Zuckerman's authority to come to such a conclusion; much less to draw sweeping generalizations based on that.