8den
Graduate Poster
- Joined
- Oct 10, 2006
- Messages
- 1,293
From today's Slate
http://www.slate.com/id/2302834
Hey Dylan what about Jack Blood and yourself mocking passengers who didn't fight back? (I'll kill you with this knife)
How about all the innocent people you accused of being complicit in the conspiracy?
It's just a wee ass pathetic excuse for a vague "gee I was wrong and older boys led me on" apology that it's barely worth giving him any sort of credit.
http://www.slate.com/id/2302834
What does Avery think of 9/11 conspiracy theories now? He thinks that while orchestrating the attacks was beyond the scope of the Bush administration, there was "considerable foreknowledge" within the government so that it should have been able to prevent them. Why it did not is his new focus. "Where I am now is, I've whittled it down to a very basic statement that I think a lot of people can agree on: There was a cover-up of some kind," Avery says. "The only question is what they were covering up, how far [up] it goes, how deep it runs, and how many asses would be on the line if the truth actually came out."
He says he still "supportthe movement," but he also acknowledges getting "sucked in" deeper than he should have been, into a "hardcore mentality that it was almost too easy to get into back then, because the war had just started and everybody was just so pissed off."
Hey Dylan what about Jack Blood and yourself mocking passengers who didn't fight back? (I'll kill you with this knife)
How about all the innocent people you accused of being complicit in the conspiracy?
It's just a wee ass pathetic excuse for a vague "gee I was wrong and older boys led me on" apology that it's barely worth giving him any sort of credit.
Last edited by a moderator: