• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

I am oficially impersonating a MDC applicant right now

There is something wrong with this thread. Anyone coming here and claiming powers quickly gets a huge thread, much bigger than this one.
See for example Paranormal detection

So I give you a fail.

Yes, but we are still waiting for the goalpost conga. :Banane25:
This claim is way too clear, and Ryan has not once redefined his ability and only came up with a requirement about not fixated onlookers.
How can we possibly :covereyes or :rolleyes: when we have not even had a 'closed-minded sceptic' retort yet.
 
Its new. What's not to like? I can relate to a pencil.

(You weren't thinking of something sick, or sexual, were you?)

< innocent look > me? I was thinking of the marketing possibilities,
that's all... < /innocent look >
 
Last edited:
Hi

Im ready for the first test

I will guess the age of one of the posters here as well as the name of their mother
I will also predict paranromal events for that person

thank you
sincerely
Ryan
 
Hi

Im ready for the first test

I will guess the age of one of the posters here as well as the name of their mother
I will also predict paranromal events for that person

thank you
sincerely
Ryan

Are you going to tell us which poster it is?
 
Hi

Im ready for the first test

I will guess the age of one of the posters here as well as the name of their mother
I will also predict paranromal events for that person

thank you
sincerely
Ryan

Do we have to volunteer?

If so then I volunteer for this. Please tell me my age and the name of my Mother.

I'm not fussed if you predict a paranormal event unless you can guarrantee that this is likely to happen in a short period of time.
 
I'm giving you a 9/10. You haven't addressed any questions directly. Bravo! You would have gotten a 10/10 but some of your posts are giving away too much all at once. The correct ratio is about one of your posts to 27 other posts. If you want it in sentences, that's about 2 of your sentences to 174 others.
 
Hi

Im ready for the first test

I will guess the age of one of the posters here as well as the name of their mother
I will also predict paranromal events for that person

thank you
sincerely
Ryan

Now we are getting somewhere. What happened to the vibrating pencil? We were trying to build a protocol for moving objects.

Well, OK, guessing ages then. Since many posters put their birthdays in their user profile, how can we know you just don't peek there?
 
Hi

Im ready for the first test

I will guess the age of one of the posters here as well as the name of their mother
I will also predict paranromal events for that person

thank you
sincerely
Ryan
I'd love for you to tell me my age and the name of my mother. Not to mention my paranormal events. What do you mean by "paranormal events"?
 
hi im sorry i been busy lately and could not connect to the internet

I will be showing my protocol very soon

sincerely
Ryan
 
okay I can have someone's mother name ready if they are willing to cooperate for the test
I can also tell them lotto numbers
if also needs weather prediction I can make it

sincerely
Ryan
 
Nah, you're being far too specific about what you can do, mate. And far too concise and easily testable.

To look like a real applicant, we need long, meandering posts which don't specify what your ability is, let alone how it could be tested, but assure us that you're the most special person who ever lived and we'll all be eating a big piece of humble pie very soon with Mr Randi.

2/10. Must try harder.
 
okay I can have someone's mother name ready if they are willing to cooperate for the test
I can also tell them lotto numbers
if also needs weather prediction I can make it

sincerely
Ryan


I'm willing and so's my Mum and we'd both like to win the lotto please.

I doubt your weather predictions will be allowed for the MDC since predicting the weather is already being taken care of by non-paranormal means.

Should I attach my Mum's name to my forum profile and trust you not to peek until after you've posted your guess? This should suffice as I've always found the honesty of paranormal claimants to be beyond reproach.
 
(O-M-G this is so funny! I can't believe it! Let me join in too, I can make fun of myself here!)

Don't forget that you do have a theory about how your powers work. You've been researching it, for three months now. But more work needs to be done. It is all UpcomingTM. And it can be explained in terms of Quantum Physics and energies. You've built a special box that does it. But it only works on Gosts. But only when they want to be there, and not if someone from the JREF stares the wrong way. It has to be cacakoka.

Mr. Randi can't be there. Because his energy is wrong. It has to be people who don't know there is test. But you will only talk to him, not the others. And tell him, that he can pay you the million dollars.

You don't really need the money. When you patent your invention you will make much more money. You can't tell us how it works because it's top secret. Because it's worth a lot of money. You really can't tell us what it is, so we can't ask you about it. We will have to wait. But then you tell us anyway, because it is soo exciting and we all want to know and the world needs to know. But you will only give us samples, there is more. It will solve the world's energy problem, cure all illness and bring about all kinds of new technology. Tell us, "You will have to be patient."

A protocol is designed based on your details. Everything you asked for is there. But then it isn't good enough for you anyway. You will need time. To prepare. You are busy with life right now. We make a new protocol and you agree to it. You say you will do it today. You don't do it and make excuses. You will have the test EventuallyTM.

After a few hundred posts there will be arguments. You say all of our objections come about because of our impatience. Then we call you delusional and a liar. We give examples of contradictions and both of us twist each others' words and take quotes out of context. Arguments about the exact definitions of words. References to dictionaries. You make up new words. Then we prove you wrong on some point and you promise not to come back. Ever.

You return the very next day. And finally, the test is arranged. It is all set up. The media will be there. Everything is ready. And you don't show up... And are never heard from again.

The next week a funny looking letter scribbled on a piece of cardboard arrives at the JREF, talking about some mystical magic box with the ability to make sound that answers all questions. But only you know what it is, because you have studied it, for many months, to understand the special technology. Only you know how to do that. Because it is very difficult, you need special technique.

(The TM is something Akhenaten started doing. It's fun.)
 
(O-M-G this is so funny! I can't believe it! Let me join in too, I can make fun of myself here!)

<snip for brevity only>


Kewl, but we all have to stop dropping out of character like this :)

Remember to keep the focus on the OP, remember that it's not about us, and we can have fun while we learn some stuff. I often think brevity is an advantage too, although I do twitter on sometimes . . .


Hail and well met Anita,

Dave
 
VisionFromFeeling said:
(O-M-G this is so funny! I can't believe it! Let me join in too, I can make fun of myself here!)
Akhenaten said:
Remember to keep the focus on the OP, remember that it's not about us, and we can have fun while we learn some stuff. I often think brevity is an advantage too, although I do twitter on sometimes . . .
And,
rjh01 said:
If you want a person doing this for real try this thread http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=136649&page=1 (paranormal experience)
Akhenaten said:
Ssssh! That's where I'm getting my material from. ;)
What I meant was, I'm getting some of my material from myself. :D

VisionFromFeeling said:
The next week a funny looking letter scribbled on a piece of cardboard arrives at the JREF, talking about some mystical magic box with the ability to make sound that answers all questions. But only you know what it is, because you have studied it, for many months, to understand the special technology. Only you know how to do that. Because it is very difficult, you need special technique.
... And you need to have the answer, written on a piece of paper, in front of you, first. Then you will ask question and the box will answer. And that way you can compare, to translate. (Tell Randi to pay the million right after test because you don't have money to take taxi home. Skeptics had to pay for your hotel just to get you to take the test.)
 
Last edited:
hi
im ready for testing. just tell me who wants me to guess their mother name
i will guess it
i will also predict who died in their past
just tell me what you want me to say. i will say it

sincerely
Ryan
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom