• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

How to increase your IQ level ?

NGL, I'm seriously worried that OP is DL maxxing out his IQ with some OG NWA CDs and is going to return to Blind Me With Science.

Fun fact: The Thomas Dolby album, The Golden Age of Wireless, which includes She Blinded Me With Science as a bonus track,has the only song I know about the tiny village of Shingle Street, a place I really like.

Eno comes close with some pieces from On Land named after neighbouring bits of the Suffolk coast, like Lantern Marsh and Dunwich Beach, which are also fab.

There you go, Helen, that lot will lift your IQ.
 
NGL, I'm seriously worried that OP is DL maxxing out his IQ with some OG NWA CDs and is going to return to Blind Me With Science.
Or paralyze you with laughter. Likely as not he'll just remind us where to find all his writings in case we forgot from the last five times he posted the links.

Charitably, some of his stuff could be considered a decent student essay. I feel a patient teacher could wean him from his obsession over sigmoid curves. They describe a lot, but they don't really explain anything. It's the testable and tested explanations that make for science, not merely the "Hey looky here!" that his least fringe writings stop at.

But for the rest I would need to consult my colleague in Poland (his team writes some embedded code for us) to obtain the precise Polish translation for "whack-a-doodle." Because the stuff about reincarnating Hitlers, alien orthography, and godlike I.Q. is pure rubber room stuff. But he insists on throwing it all together and treating it as one unified work.
 
It does have a strong 'lovely local ladies are waiting to meet you' vibe.

Eta: I also note that OP recommends listening specifically to the radio. Perhaps those relentless ads for Chucky's Heating and Air are the key to unlocking our genius potential?
 
Last edited:
Hahahaha! This thread reminds me so much of this YT video describing the actual smartest man in the universe! And no, it's not Chris Langan nor the OP.

It is....

 
It does have a strong 'lovely local ladies are waiting to meet you' vibe.

Eta: I also note that OP recommends listening specifically to the radio. Perhaps those relentless ads for Chucky's Heating and Air are the key to unlocking our genius potential?
You may have a different definition of "local" and "ladies" than I have when calling jingle numbers in my head.
 
Fun fact: The Thomas Dolby album, The Golden Age of Wireless, which includes She Blinded Me With Science as a bonus track,has the only song I know about the tiny village of Shingle Street, a place I really like.

Eno comes close with some pieces from On Land named after neighbouring bits of the Suffolk coast, like Lantern Marsh and Dunwich Beach, which are also fab.

There you go, Helen, that lot will lift your IQ.
Thank you for your attention to this matter, everyone, I did manage to get out of bed this morning, so I wouldn't be surprised if i'm heading for double digits now!
 
Fun fact: The Thomas Dolby album, The Golden Age of Wireless, which includes She Blinded Me With Science as a bonus track,has the only song I know about the tiny village of Shingle Street, a place I really like.

Eno comes close with some pieces from On Land named after neighbouring bits of the Suffolk coast, like Lantern Marsh and Dunwich Beach, which are also fab.

There you go, Helen, that lot will lift your IQ.
Ah, the lost city of Dunwich. Which, IIRR, didn't inspire Lovecraft but did inspire me to do a gaming scenario involving weirdness and time travel.
 
I was at school in the '60s and '70s and I never even saw a slide rule. Log tables'n'that, yeah; early days of calculators being allowed, yeah.

Does this mean I have to listen to music louder and get better at parsing Bob Dylan and Mark E Smith lyrics?

I was at school from the mid 70s and I definitely remember having lessons with slide rules, I remember them being handed out and collected in after, but I think it was pretty brief and cursory, like 'be off sick for a week and you've missed it' brief. I think it was a basic introduction with the assumption we'd be using them more later but like you say, calculators..
 
Thank you for your attention to this matter, everyone, I did manage to get out of bed this morning, so I wouldn't be surprised if i'm heading for double digits now!

I'd recommend staying away from this OP's threads until you've at least regained the ability to tie your shoelaces. Before that point he might appear to make sense.
 
Your IQ can be raised, even very high, using a relatively simple method. It allows you to raise your intelligence level to 180, 200, 400, 600, or even 1600 points. To achieve this, you need to properly prepare yourself and tune yourself to achieve a higher IQ. In the proposed method, your mind is simply transported to a higher IQ level. You can tell yourself you're going to achieve a higher IQ, for example, 180, and you shift to that level. This method allows you to achieve up to 1600 points, although not immediately. You should first try lower levels to mature towards 1600 or 1200 points.
To support this method, I suggest listening to music from the radio through large headphones. At very high levels, the music begins to sound noticeably better, and interesting sound effects appear. Similarly, analyzing the lyrics of a song you're listening to allows you to practice at higher levels.
The rule is that the maximum level, the suggested maximum, is ten times your normal IQ level. So, if you have an IQ of 100, you'll get 1,000 points; if you have an IQ of 120, you'll get 1,200 points; and if you have an IQ of 160, you'll get 1,600 points.
In practice, I recommend raising your IQ to 300 points. You should aim to reach 300 points, and only occasionally go above 1,000 points.
To begin, it's worth practicing with the levels presented in the table below.

p2eiGHO5_o.png


Gregory Podgorniak, Poland, 2023

about the author, My name is Gregory Podgorniak (brn. 01.1977, Szczecinek, West Pomerania, Poland). I am working on field of natural as well as social sciences. During philosophical studies at Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznan (1996-1999) I was actively act in student scientific organisation, got a scientific scholarship, and one from my articles titled Circulus vitiosus and fourfold petitio principii in the system of Descartes was published in Humanistic Drafts of Publishing House of Humaniora Foundation in Poznan, no. 6, 1998. Unfortunately certain fate events made impossible to me continuing studies to master's and later doctor's degree. Thence I was forced to be content only with a title of bachelor.
Thanks to deep and penetrating researchings I was able to establish indisputably some number of my past incarnations reaching of ancient period, these data are certain, these incarnations are: Auguste Comte (1798-1857) French philosopher and sociologist, Edme Mariotte (1620-1684) French physicist and meteorologist, Aenesidemus (1 st century BC) Greek sceptical philosopher, Arcesilaus (315-241 BC) Greek sceptical philosopher, Gorgias (485-380 BC) Greek sophist.

see also my threads on this forum:

Nuclear war and going back of Hitler
A new approach to the evolution and structure of society
Does qualitative change come down to quantitative change ?
An extended version of A. Comte's theory of science

Thinking about this, consider the following:

So IQ, as academically presented, follows the Normal Distribution and as represented by the Gaussian bell-curve, as follows for ease of reference:

1776327290697.png

So looking at the far right tail, we can see that using Mensa as an example where its threshold level is at the 2% mark, which [roughly] corresponds with +2sd. It follows that there are twice as many Mensa qualifiers at the 2% mark than at the 1% level. Likewise, twenty times more than those at the 0.1% level. So were the total number of Mensans in a country 50,000, then only 2,500 of us are in the [5% of 50,000] range of 0.1%. Now, here we have a brainteaser, as it were. This measurement is incremental, which means each standard deviation increases evenly at each + [plus] or - [minus] sd by15 IQ points, spread out evenly.

Given the long tail that never quite touches the axis in reality and that the further right one goes, the more rarified the number of individuals in that range. But do those persons of the same incremental numerical increase in IQ at the higher end have the same magnitude of intelligence as those nearer to the mean? For example, someone with IQ 115 may not be that less recognisable to an independent observer than someone at say, IQ123, in terms of demonstrable intelligence. But at the furthest end of the tail, perhaps amplitude is more meaningful than discrete increment? So suppose someone with IQ 145 (as in graph) in amplitude terms is far brighter than the fifteen point increase might suggest compared to the person at IQ 130.

So my idea is that we use a logarithmic scale for these, such as the one used for decibels. For example, at 80 dB an increase of 10 dB means the sound we hear is ten times more intense and twice as loud, another ten decibels, and it is one hundred times more intense.

1776329463887.png

Source: PHYSCLIPS

Problem: how to measure? Perhaps, as with sound, we could use voltage as a measure. Wire up a gadget to be placed around the head with widgets attached measuring brainwave activity. Perhaps whilst being stimulated with music, white noise or may even something visual.

Set up a lab of experimental design with subjects and that way we could test (a) the OP's hypothesis and (b) mine.
 
Last edited:
My hero: Johannes Gutenberg, a German goldsmith, invented the mechanical metal movable type printing press around 1440 in Mainz, Germany. His invention combined individual, reusable metal letters with an oil-based ink and a screw-type press to revolutionize book production, enabling mass communication and literacy.
 
You may have a different definition of "local" and "ladies" than I have when calling jingle numbers in my head.
Yeah, that guy who answers the phone at Chucky's Heating and Air will never tell me what he's wearing. Don't know what kind of business model they are working with, but shouting abuse is definitely a factor.
 
My hero: Johannes Gutenberg, a German goldsmith, invented the mechanical metal movable type printing press around 1440 in Mainz, Germany. His invention combined individual, reusable metal letters with an oil-based ink and a screw-type press to revolutionize book production, enabling mass communication and literacy.
And starting centuries of sectarian violence!
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom