Gawdzilla Sama
TImeToSweepTheLeg
I was lumber dummy for a team making a "fun house" for an amusement park in Indiana. Watching some of that ◊◊◊◊ come together was amazing. Hard to even describe what they did, but "fun" was more "weird!!!'
When I tried to follow the OP's written instructions for raising IQ, I found that he says 'just groove to the music to be transported to the genius realm'. OP has since gotten very quiet for some reason.When I tried to follow the OP's written instructions for calculating IQ, I found my IQ to be off the scale.
Mine has dropped by 600%, 900%, 1500%, depending on if you count backwards or forwards, and there wasn't really that much to begin with. I now fear that I won't know how to get out of bed tomorrow.When I tried to follow the OP's written instructions for raising IQ, I found my IQ had dropped by several points.
Somebody get this woman an emergency mixtape, stat!Mine has dropped by 600%, 900%, 1500%, depending on if you count backwards or forwards, and there wasn't really that much to begin with. I now fear that I won't know how to get out of bed tomorrow.
That's the Pickett 140, a very popular model. My actually-useful slide rule is the slimmer Pickett 902.This is a former employer's publicity shot from 2015.
You have to write slowly, i can't keep up...Somebody get this woman an emergency mixtape, stat!
When I tried to follow the OP's written instructions for raising my IQ, I had to change my underwear.When I tried to follow the OP's written instructions for raising IQ, I found my IQ had dropped by several points.
It is indeed!Ah, so it's racist and sexist as well.![]()
We're losing her! We need to save this woman with a primitive first responder a cappella sing-along!You have to write slowly, i can't keep up...
Correlation is not causation, but it's worth considering if changing your underwear increases your IQ.When I tried to follow the OP's written instructions for raising my IQ, I had to change my underwear.
Which end?This is a former employer's publicity shot from 2015. I think I've posted it somewhere here before.
View attachment 70435
When I tried to follow the OP's written instructions for calculating IQ, I found my IQ to be off the scale.
Seemingly not.Is there no end to the gibberish posted by this clown?
In an orthogonal dimension yet to be discovered by science.Which end?
Got mine when I was in the 8th grade. One teacher said it would probably be too much for me "right then". The other teacher reminded her that I had give a talk on genetics while in the 8th grade. The grouser shut up.I was at school in the '60s and '70s and I never even saw a slide rule. Log tables'n'that, yeah; early days of calculators being allowed, yeah.
Does this mean I have to listen to music louder and get better at parsing Bob Dylan and Mark E Smith lyrics?
When I tried to follow the OP's written instructions for raising IQ, I found that he says 'just groove to the music to be transported to the genius realm'. OP has since gotten very quiet for some reason.