Denver
Penultimate Amazing
- Joined
- Sep 8, 2007
- Messages
- 10,015
On his radio show today, after saying Trust Me more times than I can count, he said he would give a thumbnail of his plans.
As mentioned earlier, he said he would retain a good relationship with Fox, and be doing specials for them. He said the problem being associated with cable news is he is locked into someone else's time, and location, and budget. His radio show has always been his main vehicle, and his new venture, the Blaze, he says will lead the way. He said going forward he would be looking for younger audiences (which I thought was obvious from the earlier changes on his radio show, like the music), as well as comedy audiences. I didn't hear anything obvious about plans for a cable network.
As mentioned earlier, he said he would retain a good relationship with Fox, and be doing specials for them. He said the problem being associated with cable news is he is locked into someone else's time, and location, and budget. His radio show has always been his main vehicle, and his new venture, the Blaze, he says will lead the way. He said going forward he would be looking for younger audiences (which I thought was obvious from the earlier changes on his radio show, like the music), as well as comedy audiences. I didn't hear anything obvious about plans for a cable network.