• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Merged Glenn Beck leaving Fox show

wait...so this means someone at Fox News actually has a brain?

im honestly in shock.
 
Sounds like another case of the tide going out and Glenn Beck being unable to explain it.
 
*Please don't let Glenn Beck start up his own TV network*

*Please oh please oh please*








:eusa_pray:









In the name of the father, the son, and the holy toast
R'amen
 
His own network? I doubt it. Oprah's failing network has shown that it's near impossible to do and it doesn't matter how popular you are, many followers you have or how big your media empire is. As for who might get the spot I'm thinking if they go with internal talent they might choose Stossel. He does dramatic and over the top stunts that will certainly get buzz, he's less controversial than Beck, O'Reilly seems to like him, FNC already shows some of his one hour specials, and as it is they let him pimp his show in the afternoon on FNC. I'm sure he'll have the tea party viewers since he's a libertarian.
 
So they are going to get rid of him for the very reason that they hired him in the first place?

Well, his conspiracies started targetting heroes of the Republican party as well. I suspect that's the real reason.
 
Gonna have to say I will miss him for the public services he performed.
He brought a lot of nutters out into the open.
He drove a lot of independants away from the right.
And, as I pointed out to some friends recently, you could use him to your benefit.
Heres how:
Go to any public place that airs Fox.
When Beck is on look around the room. See the people staring with glazed eyed intensity at the screen and nodding? These are not a pool to pick your next babysitter from.
 
That's Bill-O, who would call you a pinhead.

:duck:

At least with Bill-O, there are a good many issues I agree with him on.

Other than that, he follows the Fox job description of loud, abrasive, obnoxious, creepy, and downright unbearable to watch!
 
It would be awesome if Beck comes out with a book titled "Fox Nuts: The amount of Crazy I had to invent in order to get fired."
 
I don't know. Napolitano and Bolling have subbed for Beck many times before when he wasn't around. Actually I don't think anyone besides those two have subbed for him. I guess one of them could be his replacement but neither really have a name for themselves (likely even amongst FNC viewers) and I doubt either of them would attract even half the audience that Beck commanded. FNC really needs to put someone in that will attract a fresh audience and not because they spout nonsense. Or like I said before maybe they will have a different format show in that timeslot. They don't have a crossfire style show anymore since Hannity got rid of Colmes so that might be a way to go. But that requires a match made in heaven and even though CNN hit gold years ago as you can see now Parker/Spitzer is just Spitzer and friends.
 
There are stories that a show Two Weeks ago which Beck devoted entirely to the Rothschild Global conspriacy theory, and in which is main guest was C.Edward Griffin,an open Anti Semite and promoter of the Protocols of the Elder Of Zion ,was the straw that broke the camels back at Fox.
 
So they are going to get rid of him for the very reason that they hired him in the first place?

Yeah, when his act no longer gets ratings.Welcome to Show Business.
And Beck was nowhere nearly as exteme on his HLN show and his radio show at the time Fox hired him in 2008. I think Fox got more crazy then they were bargaining for.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom