• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Gaze into my eyes, JREF!

But....but.....but the video description on youtube said "he has never taken a cent for his miracles...." so he couldn't be doing this for money....








Oops. Sorry. I dropped some sarcasm there.... :D

Well technically he's not taking 'a cent for his miracles', because he's not performing any miracles. He's taking the cents for doing nothing!
 
I am sorry, but my dog MiniMe has the rights to that phrase!

Check my avatar!

LOL
This stuff is hilarious.


ETA: Just noticed he uses "gaze".
You are safe now Bruno Kirby.
 
Last edited:
I wonder if he just stares at himself in the mirror when he gets sick. Or if he takes... you know... medicine instead. :rolleyes:
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom