• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Gay Baseball Player?

Tmy

Philosopher
Joined
Oct 23, 2002
Messages
6,487
Cleveland Pitcher was in Gay Porn Film

Indians minor leaguer Kazuhito Tadano is asking for forgiveness for what he called a one-time mistake -- his appearance in a gay porn video in which he engaged in a homosexual act.

Tadano took part in the video three years ago when he was a college student. Sitting in the Cleveland clubhouse Tuesday, the pitcher said he hoped to put his actions in the past.

"All of us have made mistakes in our lives," Tadano said, reading a statement in English. "Hopefully, you learn from them and move on."

Shunned by Japanese baseball teams, the 23-year-old Tadano signed with the Indians last March. They think he can make their club this spring.

____________________________________________

(muts resist urge to make "Pitcher" joke....)


Do you think a pro sports team can handle a gay player??

I think its such a tochy subjecty because of the whole "team showeroom" thing.
 
The players can and do "handle it"... heh... I doubt there'll be any problem with his being gay. Having done so on film though, may lead to attention that won't go away very fast...
 
Or as 'Dark Helmet' might say:

I see your schwartz is as big as mine.
Now, let's see how well you handle it.
Oh wait a moment, I will just watch your movie instead.


:p
 
zakur said:
From the article:Okey-dokey.

I'd buy that.

I haven't seen the film obviously, but plenty of straight porn stars do gay flicks because there's more demand and more money for that work.

It'd take a loooooooooot of money for me to do gay flicks, assuming I was a porn star in the first place. But I don't see his answer as completely unreal.
 
zakur said:
From the article:Okey-dokey.

Actually, a number of gay porn stars are straight. I read an article about it in The Advocate about a year ago.
 
If straight guys are doing gay porn flicks then I think they've been giving Oscars for Best Actor to the wrong people all these years.
 
Number Six said:
If straight guys are doing gay porn flicks then I think they've been giving Oscars for Best Actor to the wrong people all these years.

Seriously man, I used to sell porn. We got all the adult industry trade magazines. Happens all the time.

And I can tell you for a fact that when you watch those straight porn movies, that same guy who just enjoyed the company of four women has been in at least 4 gay movies.
 
Call me crazy but if your in gay porn doesnt that make you gay? Maybe you can get away with bi, but to say you're straight??

Gay porn always comes back to haunt you. This is why I just work with animals. Maybe youve seen my work in the hit film "Fast and the Furriest." ;)
 
Tmy said:
Call me crazy but if your in gay porn doesnt that make you gay?

Not necessarily. Having sex with other dudes doesn’t mean you want to be in a relationship with other dudes.

Maybe you can get away with bi, but to say you're straight??

What if they don’t really like it but just do it for the money?
 
Tony said:


Not necessarily. Having sex with other dudes doesn’t mean you want to be in a relationship with other dudes.

So having sex with some women you dont want a relationship with doesnt make you hetero! Dear God, that means every guy in the country is GAY!:p



How would your definition fit wh pedophiles? I woudl think that just being sexually aroused by children earns you that tag.

Just as being aroused by a person of the same sex makes you gay/bi.
 
Tmy said:

How would your definition fit wh pedophiles? I woudl think that just being sexually aroused by children earns you that tag.

Just as being aroused by a person of the same sex makes you gay/bi.



Apples and oranges.
 
Tony said:
Not necessarily. Having sex with other dudes doesn’t mean you want to be in a relationship with other dudes.
Huh? I was not aware of that particular distinction. So if a guy has sex with other guys, he's not (necessarily) gay. But if he desires relationships with guys, he's gay?:confused:
What if they don’t really like it but just do it for the money?
This one makes a little more sense than the previous one, e.g. prostitutes aren't necessarily nymphomaniacs. Still, as a heterosexual, I personally cannot fathom excepting any amount of money to have sex with a man.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom