• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Gay Baseball Player?

Search around on the internet for a while for lesbian porn clips. Watch about 20 of those.

Then go back to your regular straight porn surfing. You'll see all the same girls.

I'm going to do that just to prove that you are wrong. Yeah, that's why I'm doing it. It's research.
 
Andonyx said:

Seriously, I think you guys are hung up on the gay thing because it's gay MEN. Are you telling me that all those women you see in lesbian porn are by default, lesbians?
\

Of course they aren't. That's the attraction! If they were 100% lesbians, then guys would have no interest. But when they are bi, we always have this thought that they might just invite us to join in! :D
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom