• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Gay Baseball Player?

Tmy said:
Call me crazy but if your in gay porn doesnt that make you gay? Maybe you can get away with bi, but to say you're straight??


Oh please, the next thing you'll be telling me is that the women in the lesbian porn scenes aren't really lesbians...
 
Bats, balls, locker rooms, towel snapping, ass patting, "getting good wood on it", Nope, nothing gay about baseball.
 
zakur said:
Huh? I was not aware of that particular distinction. So if a guy has sex with other guys, he's not (necessarily) gay. But if he desires relationships with guys, he's gay?

I admit, my outlook on sexuality is more liberal than most people's. I make a distinction between a sexual fetish and wanting a serious relationship with someone of the same sex. I’ve known a lot of girls that loved to kiss other chicks and eat pu$$y, but would never be "girlfriends" with another girl. I don't think such fetishes make someone gay (or a lesbian as the case may be).
 
pgwenthold said:


Oh please, the next thing you'll be telling me is that the women in the lesbian porn scenes aren't really lesbians...
I think it's much more difficult for a man to fake the "money shot", seems to me it would require him to be a little gay. :p
 
WildCat said:

I think it's much more difficult for a man to fake the "money shot", seems to me it would require him to be a little gay. :p

Ummm.... not that I watch gay porn, but isn't there 'other' activities he could be doing that wouldn't require him to perform the "money shot"?

Besides, with technology the way it is, they could probably find a way to simulate it. CGI anyone?
 
Segnosaur said:


Ummm.... not that I watch gay porn, but isn't there 'other' activities he could be doing that wouldn't require him to perform the "money shot"?

Besides, with technology the way it is, they could probably find a way to simulate it. CGI anyone?
I don't watch gay porn, I'm assuming it's similar to straight porn though. Not that there's anything wrong w/ that. ;)

Since a porno budget is about $1000 and some cocaine/smack, I don't think there's much in the way of special effects.
 
WildCat said:

I don't watch gay porn, I'm assuming it's similar to straight porn though. Not that there's anything wrong w/ that. ;)

Since a porno budget is about $1000 and some cocaine/smack, I don't think there's much in the way of special effects.

Well, in the original article, we were never told what the baseball player was doing. He could be on the, ahem, receiving end of the activities.

As for special effects, its always possible to move the camera away at the last minute and use egg whites or whatever.... lets face it, most viewers of pr0n are not that discrimiating.
 
WildCat said:

I think it's much more difficult for a man to fake the "money shot", seems to me it would require him to be a little gay. :p

Not sure how much it means, though, for those guys. Even in straight porn, the guy still has to, um, "take matters into his own hands" at that point.

As far as we know, the money shot in gay porn comes with the guy eying a straight video playing on the side (or, in the really low-budget films, the key grip (i.e. director/producer/cameraman's 12 year old daughter) holding up this month's Playboy centerfold)
 
Call me crazy but if you're in gay porn doesnt that make you gay?

No more than playing a psychopathic murderer in a movie makes you a psychopathic murderer. It's acting. The people are playing parts. Granted in this case, it requires a bit more acting than many other roles, but it can still be called acting (except for the parts between the sex scenes - that is definitely not acting).:wink:
-----------

As for the original question about society accepting gay ball players. An episode of Arli$$ said it best. Gay athletes will be unwelcome in the big leagues as long as fathers bring their sons to the ballpark and the sons say, "I want to be like that guy when I grow up."
 
I just wanted to note that I agree with what Tony is saying.

Earlier, I agreed with and defended shanek.

I think I may need to see a doctor, or maybe just set myself on fire...
 
Tony said:


Actually, a number of gay porn stars are straight. I read an article about it in The Advocate about a year ago.

Yeah, that's right, plenty of us... I mean the actors are straight and just do the ones that don't involve too much uncomfortable work. To the actors, that is. Not me.
 
WildCat said:

I think it's much more difficult for a man to fake the "money shot", seems to me it would require him to be a little gay. :p

Look, first you're gay when you really prefer having sex with men.

You're straight when you really prefer having sex with women.

But that certainly doesn't mean one cannot get sexual satisfaction from the sex he doesn't prefer. If you think that then you haven't read nearly enough savage love.

As for the money shot in porn movies, on a porn set they have machines, women, men, dwarfs, whatever it takes to get you doing your business when they need it done.

As for maintaining a ....ahem....good posture during the entire shoot, that's what viagra is for, and yes, ALL male porn stars take that as a matter of course now.
 
Andonyx said:


Seriously man, I used to sell porn. We got all the adult industry trade magazines. Happens all the time.

And I can tell you for a fact that when you watch those straight porn movies, that same guy who just enjoyed the company of four women has been in at least 4 gay movies.

Aren't there enough gay guys available to do gay porn? Why do they need to recruit "straight" actors?? Look, if you put another guys...ummm..."thing" in your mouth, you're gay. No matter how much you say you aren't.
 
Andonyx said:
...

As for maintaining a ....ahem....good posture during the entire shoot, that's what viagra is for, and yes, ALL male porn stars take that as a matter of course now.

I would a Bethke blinding that this guy takes Viagra!

:p
 
The Central Scrutinizer said:


Aren't there enough gay guys available to do gay porn? Why do they need to recruit "straight" actors?? Look, if you put another guys...ummm..."thing" in your mouth, you're gay. No matter how much you say you aren't.

true that. real straight guys don't need extra money that bad. they will deliver pizza, wash elephants at the circus, donate blood...anything for money but performing gay sex.

the only qualifier i can think of is if youre so hooked on heroin you will do anything for money. then youre not gay, just have a seriously bad habit that is effecting your judgement..
 
HarryKeogh said:


true that. real straight guys don't need extra money that bad. they will deliver pizza, wash elephants at the circus, donate blood...anything for money but performing gay sex.

the only qualifier i can think of is if youre so hooked on heroin you will do anything for money. then youre not gay, just have a seriously bad habit that is effecting your judgement..

Or you've done so much boofing for money to people you have little-to-no attraction to that doing it with a guy ceases to be any big deal.
 
Cleon said:


Or you've done so much boofing for money to people you have little-to-no attraction to that doing it with a guy ceases to be any big deal.

Note that male gay porn also requires far more men than does straight porn. A straight porno will usually have about 2 guys and 4 women. To be the same, the gay porno will need 6 guys. I don't know if they go that far (haven't seen one myself), but even if they don't they would still use at least 4, I would think. Thus, even figuring 10% of the population to be homosexual, that means it would be 20 times harder to cast the guys for a gay movie than for a straight.

That they would dip into the "I'm straight but will do anything for money" doesn't seem all that surprising.

And, as Cleon notes, sex is so routine for these folks that who they are with probably doesn't phase them.
 
The Central Scrutinizer said:


Aren't there enough gay guys available to do gay porn? Why do they need to recruit "straight" actors?? Look, if you put another guys...ummm..."thing" in your mouth, you're gay. No matter how much you say you aren't.

Oh sure, there are plenty of gay porn actors. And many of them do straight porn as well.

But we can't discriminate, right? (implied smiley)

Look, nobody in the porn industry cares one way or another. Unless you happen to be Ron Jeremy, or Seymour Butts, in which case you produce your own porn now anyway.

You show up at the producer's house, they take a couple photos, and decide what market you fit. Young Stud, boyish waif, older man, bear, etc....


Then they offer you about $1200 bucks for a five hour shoot and the only thing that separates wether it might be gay or straight is the schedule. If you want the money, and you have the time you do it.

The simple fact is you probably don't get very far doing just straight porn because why would they call you up knowing you're only eligible to shoot half the scenes they're doing that day, when they could easily call the next guy on the list, have him work all day and only worry about one paycheck and one set of papers.

Done and done.

Seriously, I think you guys are hung up on the gay thing because it's gay MEN. Are you telling me that all those women you see in lesbian porn are by default, lesbians?

Pleeeeaaaase.

Search around on the internet for a while for lesbian porn clips. Watch about 20 of those.

Then go back to your regular straight porn surfing. You'll see all the same girls.

I don't search for gay porn, but I'm assuming this is true on that end as well.

In addition when I worked at the porn store, I used to have to repair broken tapes that came in. (Just one of the many reasons I don't work there anymore.) The dudes in the gay porn were exactly the same dudes in the straight porn.

The one thing I will say that makes me think maybe this particular guy is full of it, now that I've been thinking about it...

Well, it's one thing to decide you're gonna do porn for a living. And then accept all the crap that comes with that. Like doing gay stuff even if you're straight, etc...

But if this was some guy's one shot deal, I mean if he did it for a lark, or a little cash, well, that's odd.

I mean I just can't see someone who doesn't do porn normally, and isn't gay normally saying..."Hey, $500 bucks! Sweet, I'll suck some **** on tape, Sure!"
 
Andonyx said:

Search around on the internet for a while for lesbian porn clips. Watch about 20 of those.

Then go back to your regular straight porn surfing. You'll see all the same girls.



Are you seriously suggesting that the chicks in the lesbian scenes aren't really lesbians?

Man, you know how to make a guy's world crash around him...

:D
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom